Chapter 13 - So much gasping

"ITS...

DARKSTALKER?!" Soldier yelled in shock.

FishJuice gasped, then screamed. Butternut passed out. The NightWing grinned at them.

"That's right." Darkstalker said, flipping his hair in a way that reminded everyone of EdgyBlood. "The original all-powerful hybrid animus Gary Stu. FishJuice and I have the same powers, except hers are stronger because I'm an antagonist now, and all villains have to be weaker than the main character. It's just the rules."

"But..." FishJuice sputtered. "You were turned into a stupid little gremlin baby with no powers! How did you get your magic back? And shrink into the body of a five year old?"

"I pooped out the strawberry." He answered simply. "Seriously, do people think that dragons don't have digestive systems? Also, I shrank myself so dragons wouldn't panic. I'm taking over the world in a more sneaky way this time."

Soldier hissed at him. "Wait. Is that why you brought us here? So you could kill FishJuice before she stopped you with her SMUD powers?"

Darkstalker shrugged. "Mostly, but I was telling the truth when I said that I knew a little something about the thing you're looking for. Or rather, the dragon."

"WeLL?" Butternut has woken up. "Spill le tea, sis!-!)/)/!-?...)"

"Well, you see... I am the Holy Nut who saved the entire SeaWing tribes all those years ago. You are my descendant." Darkstalker nodded towards the princess and FishJuice, who both gasped and fainted once more, along with pretty much everyone else.

"Why do they always gasp at everything?" The Holy Nut sighed and rolled his eyes before flying away. "Well, my job here is done. Now...

Where is EdgyBlood?"