Chapter 14 - Worternurt

When everyone woke up, Darkstalker was gone!!

"Damn!" Soldier cried. "Now we can't interrogate him!"

"Wait, why didn't he just kill us as soon as we fainted?" FishJuice asked. "He said he wanted to kill me because of my SMUD powers."

"LOL he deadass dipped wen yall temporarily died, LMAO ROFL" Butternut screamed. She's always screaming.

"I barely understood any of that." FishJuice said flatly.

"No no, this is the most normal Butternut has ever talked." Said Soldier.

"So, what now?" FishJuice asked, when suddenly wingbeats could be heard from the distance. Everyone turned around to see...

WATER THE STEREOTYPICAL BITCH IN MARY SUE STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!

"WAIFUUUUUUUUUU!!!/)]$:)/" Butternut broke down sobbing as she hugged her waifu. "HWAT DA FUQ?? HWO U HEEYAH?$/) I MISSED UUUUU!!!"

"I followed the sounds of her assclaps!" Water yelled, dramatically pointing at FishJuice. Everyone gasped.

"The prophecy!" Soldier exclaimed. "'Your dummy thicc asscheeks will bring your demise'! Water is here to kill us!" He fell over and fainted.

"WAHT DA WOT?????$/$/$):$/$/!{7]*$-):^3$:@&{'w" Butternut's eyes widened. "NUUU! WURTOR IZZA FREND!!! WAIFU WONT HURT US!..M.M..M.M.M.M.M.M..M,,M,,,,,!!!"

"I come in peace." Water said, calmly raising her talons. "I just wanted to tell you guys something that I discovered about EdgyBlood."

"My mom?" FishJuice tilted her head, confused. "How do you even know about her?"

"She came to the Sea Kingdom after you left me. Which was super rude, BY THE WAY." Water flipped her hair, sounding like a normal bully girl again. "Anyways, I told her that you met your father and she went searching for you. But before she left, she told me that...

find out next time :))))