Chapter 3 - The Queen

FishJuice and the mysterious soldier quickly arrived to see the Queen— Queen Cheesenuts. Idk, they just have that privilege I guess.

Queen Cheesenuts looked down at the pair, crackling with energy. Someone get this woman medical attention, she literally has electricity in her blood.

The soldier bowed, and FishJuice reluctantly did the same.

"Your Majesty, I have found a suspicious NightWing in our territory!" The soldier said pompously. FishJuice barely managed not to roll her eyes.

"Ok well what does she want then?" Queen Cheesenuts asked.

"Idk dude, my tribe was taken over by a RainWing and I wanted to live with SeaWings because NightWings and RainWings suck." FishJuice replied. The queen nodded in understanding.

"Very well." The queen said. "I shall allow you to live with us, on the condition that you work as a soldier here because we're at war with SkyWings and all my guards are dying."

"Ok deal" Said FishJuice, growing a new respect for Queen Cheesenuts.

"Alright now go do whatever i dont care" The queen shooed them away with her majestic wings, filled with literal electricity.

FishJuice and the soldier flew away together. Looking at him more closely, FishJuice realized that the soldier didn't seem much older than she was.

"So, I never got your name." She said. The SeaWing grinned at her.

"Soldier." He replied simply.

"I know you're a soldier!" FishJuice said. "I mean like, your NAME."

"No no." He replied. "You misunderstand. My NAME is SOLDIER."

"What? That's so weird."

"I know, but my parents always kinda hated me sooooooo."

"Hey! My parents hated me too!" FishJuice giggled. "Or at least, my mother did. Idk about my dad, who was a SeaWing."

"Really?" Soldier looked amused. "What was his name? Maybe he's still here and you can meet him."

"That seems a little too convenient." FishJuice narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Don't you think the story is getting kinda rushed? This is only chapter three, and I've already found a love interest who might bring me to my long lost father."

Soldier waved his tail. "Bruh. You do realize that this is a joke fic, right? Everything's rushed in joke fics. Not to mention that this is written by the laziest, most unoriginal author EVER."

FishJuice nodded, her expression clearing. "Oh. Right."

Suddenly, I pop out of nowhere. "FISHJUICE." I rumbled furiously. "SOLDIER. DO YOU REALIZE HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS TO FIX THE FOURTH WALL?! MY ALLOWANCE!" I screeched with tears in my eyes.

"...also, I heard what you said sbout me, Soldier!" I added. He glared at me.

"Yeah yeah, just leave so we can move on with the story." He said, with a bored expression.

I hissed, "Fine. But we're ending the chapter here."

FishJuice shrugged. "Fine by us."

I snapped my talons, and the chapter ended, while also teleporting me back to whatever world I was in.