Vacation time?! Part 1

I awoke to the sound of an announcement blasting over the whole agency.

"Heeeeeeello, members of the Shiniiiing Agency! I have a veeery inportant announcement to make..."

I immediately recognised the semi-obnoxious voice of Shining Saotome.

"We will all be going for vacaaaation!"

I blinked, not daring to believe my ears. It had been about two months since I joined. I wonder what brought about the sudden vacation...?

"We'll be leaving tomorrooow! It's going to be for three weeks, so be prepaaaaared!"

The announcement ended as abruptly as it started, before the last line really set in.

"What?! We're leaving t-tomorrow??"

I half-shrieked, panicking as I immediately scrambled to take my luggage.

"Of course we're leaving tomorrow. Did Saotome not say that in his announcement?"

Mikaze commented flatly from across the room, still typing on his computer calmly.

I would have facepalmed and told him that was not what I had meant, but instead I found myself staring at the back of his head and wondering why he was sitting there. Didn't Mikaze wake up the same time as I did...?

Oh no.

I grabbed the nearest watch and almost screamed in panic.
I had overslept! It was already 6 in the morning! How did I oversleep a whole hour?!

"I see that you have realised your mistake."

I jumped at Mikaze's calm voice. A shiver ran down my spine as I slowly turned around, gulping as I prepared for my imminent doom. Sure, Mikaze was interesting as sort of a friend/senpai, but that didn't change the fact that he was terrifying.
...

"Mikaze-senpai, how are you so calm about the whole we're-going-on-a-3-week-trip-tomorrow thing?"

I asked, not bothering to hide my curiosity. I was sitting with my back facing him, stuffing things into my poor luggage. Mikaze wasn't even packing, and I wonder why?

"I have already anticipated this would happen. Saotome has a habit of arranging vacation trips for members of Shining Agency every few months or so. Therefore, I have already prepared for the trip."

At his reply, I couldn't help but twitch, finally noticing a suitcase sitting beside his bed, as neat as the rest of his part of the room, in stark contrast to my quarter of the room. He anticipated the trip, and didn't warn me about this?
I gave a long sigh, grabbing another luggage and relentlessly pushing clothes inside.

"I see. As cold as ever, Mikaze-senpai...."

...

Disclaimer: I do not own Utapri! I only own my OCs!!
I'm so sorry for not updating for so long!! I was super stressed and busy with school :(
I promise the next part will be better than this one!