Shining Agency

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but my OCs

Do vote and comment if you like this and want me to continue :)

~

"Hello everrrrybody~ "

I twitched in my seat as the voice of Saotome-san was heard suddenly. All of those who had taken the graduation auditions were all assembled together to hear the results.

I was nervous. Who wouldn't be? Sakura sat next to me her hands clenched on the side of her seats.

After all, only the top 4 graduation pairs would be allowed to debut, while the others would have to take the graduation audition again next year.

I certainly didn't want to stay another year in this crazy place.

Saotome suddenly somersaulted into the hall, before gliding around the hall and landing neatly on the stage, striking a fabulous pose. (With the help of those strings of his, of course)

"I now announce to all of you the 4 lucky winners of this year's graduaaation auditioooon! These 4 will debut as idooools!" He twirled around as fireworks lighted up as if to emphasize his point.

"In 4th place we have Ryouta Fujishiro and his composer Sakuya Kobayashi!"

Sakuya dragged Ryouta to the front as both of them sat on 2 of the chairs out of the 8 in the front.

I bit my lip, smiling at them.

"In 3rd place issss... Satoshi Morishige with his composer Kazuki Masahiko!"

I frowned. Did Saotome have to slur his sentences like that?

I immediately felt discouraged. There was only 2 places left.

I could hear Satoshi-san and Kazuki-san cheer in unison as they ran forwards, sitting in the chairs in front of the hall.

"2nd plaaaace... Kohaku Hachiro and his composer Hideaki Daichi!"

The duo ran forward, but not before high-fiving each other.

I gulped as me and Sakura exchanged glances.

"Aaaaannnddd..."

Saotome dragged his 'And' especially long. 

I gave a sigh. I doubted that we would get chosen now... 

I turned to Sakura, going to apologise. She had put in so much effort in the song, and I probably messed up again.

However, at that moment, Saotome announced the 1st place results.

"The pair that performed the bessst... "

The chatter in the hall was hushed as it become eerily quiet.

I gripped the edge of my skirt, keeping my eyes on the floor in front of me. 

Dang it. I was going to train my singing. A talented person like Sakura was unlucky to be stuck with someone like me. I was going to have to make sure I improve and do better.

Well, I'm happy for the pair that made the 1st place...

"Yuki Shinozaki and her composer Sakura Suzuki. Congratulaaaationssss~"

I died on the spot.

WHAT?!

~

Then, Sakura poked me and dragged me to the front, as we sat on the last two chairs in front of the hall.

I didn't really believe it, though. I half-wondered if Saotome would appear in front of us and then tell us he had just trolled us...

However, a happy smile appeared on my face, and it stayed there for the rest of the time in the hall.