It's Time

Disclaimer: I do not own Utapri, the lyrics, the song in this chapter. I only own my OCs

Do vote and comment if you liked this part ^^

~~~

I sighed, rubbing my head. 

It would be my turn for the graduation audition in exactly 5 minutes!

Sakura sat next to me, equally, if not more nervous than I was. She wasn't the one performing, but she had panicked so much I had lost my cool.

Suddenly, she suddenly shook me hard, grabbing me by my shoulders and almost yeling into my ear.

"Don't just sit there and daydream!!! Get into the mood of your song, idiot! If you don't do it now you won't be able to do it later!"

I sighed. Sakura was right, of course. The song she had wrote was a sort of lively beat, and I won't be able to pull the song off if I wasn't exactly hyper now. Right now I was just worried and gloomy.

"How am I supposed to be happy?! My turn is in like, 5 minutes?" I asked her, wringing my hands.

If I messed up, both me and Sakura will lose the chance to debut. There was no stress at all!  (-_-)

Sakura frowned as she stood up and started to rapidly pace around, trying to think of an idea to get my mood up. 

I sighed as I tried to think of upbeat thoughts. But all I managed to accomplish was make myself even more nervous.

"I got it!" Sakura smacked her hand to her forehead dramatically as she pulled out a set of headphones from who-knows-where, and then placed it over my ear, turning the music playing to full blast.

~

I love you! Drawing close

Legend days

I’ll grant your wish

Dear my precious

I’ll teach you…my eternal dream

When it seems so hot, isn’t it dangerous?

This rockin’ feeling, do you feel it? All of it

I’ll punish those lips

Love’s mark… It’s not so bad, right?

No, no, missing!

I want you so much, I’m trembling

I want to snatch you away right now

I won’t stop

I can’t stop

My heart’s crying out!

I love you! I’ll take you

To a world like which you’ve never seen, dear my precious

So dangerous,

We are

Burning!

Love’s

Q-U-

A-R-

T-E-

T

Night!

You’re probably leaving it all up to a kiss…

I’ll teach you a bitter time, enchanting like you’ve never known before...

~

As Sakura expected, my face lit up in a smile immediately. Images of Reiji, ranmaru, Camus and Mikaze (XD) flashed in my mind as the melody settled into my brain.

How smart of Sakura.

I immediately started fangirling and jumped up from my seat, since I couldn't take it anymore. Sakura grinned in satisfaction as she pulled off the headphones and stowed it away.

Quartet Night's songs just had that sort of effect on me... They filled my heart with happiness and made me hyper most of the time. I started to think over the lyrics that I wrote for the song Sakura composed in my head, letting myself float around in the hyper feeling. 

"Shinozaki Yuki. Please make your way to where the examination is held."

As the invigilator called my name, I smiled before waving to Sakura and walking into the recording room, but not before taking a deep breath and smiling brightly. I'm quite determined not to let Sakura down after all she has done for me, and I'm quite determined to debut as an idol, and make Sakura's dream of being a full-fledged composer come true.

It's time, I guess. 

I picked up the microphone, bowed to Hyuuga-san, Ringo-san and Saotome-san as I made my introductions politely.

Then, I started to remember all the times I practiced, before allowing that hyper feeling within me to take over. The music started to play, and a small smile played on my face.

I picked up the microphone and started to sing.