What just happened?

Disclaimer: I do not own Utapri. I only own my OCs

A short update, vote if you want more :)

~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned as I rolled over and closed my eyes for a few more seconds.

Beep! Beep! BEEP!

The clock was beeping so persistently. Sighing, I picked it up...
And let out a small scream.
It was 5.05am!
I was supposed to get up at 5 sharp!!
Mikaze was already nowhere in sight.
I jumped out of bed, putting on my watch as I ran to the bathroom I was already 5 minutes behind schedule, and I certainly don't want to think of the consequences if I don't catch up on time.

I washed up so fast that I had to have set a new world record. Then, I threw on a blouse and jeans that probably didn't even match. I grabbed my things as I went downstairs to the cafeteria, combing my hair in the process as I hastily tied it up, letting lot of loose strands and my bangs cover my eyes.

Upon walking in the cafeteria, I quickly grabbed a chocolate waffle and a small jelly, before placing it on my tray. Glancing at my watch, I was quite relieved to see that it was just 5.10.

Somehow, I had managed to catch up with the schedule XD

I looked up and around me.

The cafeteria was empty. It seems like everybody else got to sleep in -_-

Wait. It wasn't empty.

Mikaze was sitting at a table near a window, and he was looking out of he window, eating a piece of bread calmly as his posture was as perfect as ever.

I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

That's right, I haven't apologised yet...

I took in a deep breath as I nervously took the tray in my hands and approached him.

"Urm... senpai?"

Mikaze's eyes fixated on me as his expression was blank as usual.

Sometimes I really wonder about him. It might've been just me, but sometimes Mikaze really struck me like he was a sort of robot. No matter what the situation was, his expression was always the same.

I tilted my head as I continued, muttering.

"I'm sorry that I was rude to you yesterday, senpai. I will try not to do it again."

Mikaze looked at me, and for some reason he didn't seem to be so cold. In fact, if you asked me, his normal deadpan expression looked different, somehow.

He remained silent. I took it that he was still pissed off at me and I turned away, about to find a far-away corner to eat my breakfast.

I understand if he doesn't forgive me... My rudeness was unforgivable. Not to mention I walked into him in the bathroom and ran away screaming dramatically, even if he was the one who forgot to lock the door.

However, to my surprise, he spoke, turning away to look out of the window as he ate his breakfast.

"... You may stay, if you like."

I froze in my tracks as I turned around and nodded, gping like a fish at the sudden invitation.

"Sure, senpai. Thanks a lot..."

I quietly pulled out the chair that was across him and placed down my tray somewhat timidly as I sat down opposite and nibbled on my waffle. I would eat my jelly later.

I just kept staring at the table. It was so awkward.... Was all the senpai's and their kouhai's like this? 

Mikaze was still looking out of the window. I couldn't help but look outside as well.

It was nothing but a cloud of darkness. What was I expecting to see at around 5 in the morning?

I let out a soft sigh as I ate my waffle. The freshly-made goodness melted into my mouth as I chewed it happily.

"I see you kept up with your schedule. However, do take note that there is only 5 minutes left for you to eat."

How did he know that? He didn't even look at his watch... Wait, was he even wearing a watch in the first place?!

I groaned as I nodded and wolfed down the rest of my waffle before opening my packet of jelly and biting into it.

Mikaze frowned at the jelly in my hands, however, he didn't comment about it.

Has he never tried jelly before? How strange.

I finished the jelly and dabbed at my mouth with a napkin.

"You have a lesson with STARISH at 10. I expect you to complete the things on your schedule before then."

He said, before getting up.

I sighed as I tried to recall what is on my list next... I can't remember at all, I'll have to go back and find that schedule. I should have taken a picture of it with my phone, or at least brought it along...

As I stood up as well, the tray in my hands, Mikaze suddenly looked at me. His cyan eyes were looking at me critically as I fidgeted, wondering if I had done something wrong again.

To my surprise, he leaned over slightly as he reached out towards my face.

His hand suddenly brushed my messy bangs away from my eyes as he deadpanned emotionlessly.

"Idols should take care of their appearance. You of all people should know that."

He then walked away, leaving me to stand there frozen in shock at the sudden contact.

"Y-Yes, senpai."

I stuttered out, scolding myself in the process. But Mikaze was already out of sight.

Sighing, i rubbed my forehead as I took in a deep breath.

Well, I'm glad he walked away...

Or he would've seen me blushing like the idiot I was.

I found myself wondering if we were okay now. Maybe we could finally establish a proper senpai/kouhai relationship.

~

Meanings:

'Kouhai' means junior.