Chapter 15 - Baby I'm Yours

A/N TIME FOR THE VERY NECESSARY FLUFF INTERMISSION

Stella's POV
Alex drove us back to his house while everyone else made their way to hang at Jacks. We planned on meeting up but I wanted to drop my things off. Our fingers were laced and laying on the console the entire way home. He grabbed my suitcase, following behind me and heading inside.
"Wow, your house is beautiful." I sighed softly and looked around.
Alex's fingertips brushed against my upper back and I glanced back towards him, seeing his head nod towards his bedroom.
"I miss you." He smiled.
"Come on, you," I smiled back, leaning on my toes to press a kiss to his cheek before grabbing his hand, leading him to his bedroom.
Alex removed his hand from mine, moving them to my hips and pressed his face into my neck.
I heard him plop onto the bed once we got into the room. I opened up his dresser, pulling out a large t-shirt.
"Well someones comfortable." Alex grinned admiring me making myself at home. I shimmy my leggings off as well as my shirt before unclipping my bra, throwing Alex's shirt over my head.
"How did I get such a beautiful girlfriend?" He asks, his eyes trailing up and down my body.
My cheeks blush a bit, fumbling with the hem of his shirt while making my way over to his bed. I pull the covers back, laying onto the bed and Alex scoots closer to me, his arms wrapping around my waist.
"You're too much. The real question is how did I manage to land such a wonderful guy like yourself," I whisper, leaning my forehead against his.
Our legs get tangled together, my head moving to lay on his chest. His hands softly rubbed up and down my back as we laid in silence. I smile, letting out a content sigh while Alex was quietly humming.
I look up at Alex, "I love you so much. I'm so glad to be beside you again," I mumble, my fingers tracing various shapes on his chest.
"I'm glad too, baby."
We laid in silence for about 10 minutes until I heard gradual snoring . Alex was holding me close and looked ridiculously comfy. I groaned, turning over in my bed as I snuggled up to his side, hoping that the urge would disappear. I rested a hand on his chest, peering over his body to look at the alarm clock on his nightstand, seeing it was already 3:55pm. The band was planning on meeting up around 4:30 for practice. Alex's arm draped around my waist as he turned towards me, letting out a deep breath through his nose before his eyes slowly fluttered open.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He mumbled raspily, melting at his sleepy voice as I scooted closer to him, softly stroking his arm.
"You gotta go to practice soon but I don't wanna get up," I told him, chuckling quietly as a tired laugh escaped his lips. I nuzzled into his chest, feeling his lips brushing my forehead as my heart fluttered, I loved the feeling of him close to me.
"Me neither you go first." Alex mumbled and I groaned slightly, glancing up at him, his faces inches from mine.
"But you're really warm," I smiled lazily, pressing a short kiss to the corner of his mouth. Alex dipped his hand under the comforter, grazing the tips of his fingers against my bare skin.
"You're warm as well, but I don't need to mess anything else up for Luke," he laughed and I rolled my eyes, pulling away from him as he let out a small whine, reaching for me as I purposely avoided his touch.
"Hey, you're the one who told me to go," I winked, and pulled a cute outfit out of my suitcase. I began changing and Alex let out a small groan. I glance behind my shoulder, seeing his eyes raking my body.
Once I finished, I made my way back towards bed, slipping under the warm covers as he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me against his body.
"Fine 5 more minutes." I said.
His lips brushed the nape of my neck "God, you are just so beautiful," Alex whispered against my flushed skin, peppering kisses up my jawline.
My fingers combed through his hair, tugging gently as his breath was hitting my skin.
"You just can't get enough of me can you?" I asked
"Nope," he mumbled into my neck, gripping my hips as I draped a leg over his hip.
"I love you," I whispered against his lips, my thumb softly stroking his cheek.
Ever since we said it for the first time we couldn't get the phrase out of our mouths. Although, I meant it every time and I knew he did too. Alex grinned down at me, trailing his fingers through my hair and pushing it from my face.
"I love you, so much," he murmured and I laid my head on his chest, feeling a bit tired as my eyes began to droop.
"I'm gonna marry you one day, sweetheart." He whispered.