💜 Can you keep A secret? 💜

They where careless.
  And they couldn't care enough to care about it.

The two boys where having fun, trashing and running through the potatoes and other plants. It never registered in their child like minds that they may have destroyed the land value of their dear friend - since after all it was by accident.
  The coughy and choked type laughs echoed about as the smaller of the two tripped over a upturned carrot.

"T-tub-" he cut himself off with a large heave laugh. "You okay?"

The smaller just nodded and took the young's, yet tallers, hand and stood himself up. Even at full height the brunette was only above the chest of the other.

"I mean, I have a carrot now boss man!" He proudly showed of the dirty carrot to the other. Causing both the laugh once more.

"Wait- Oh shit wait!" The blonde tall double checked the carrot, then behind him at the messy garden. "Techno's going to kill us!"

"Oh shit-" The two children looked at the ground, the dirt had been kicked about - mostly all over their shoes and the bottom of their trousers.
  Roots of plants where sticking up out of the land, followed by random shrubs and other vegetables. Even parts of the fence, that was purposely put there to keep the two out, had small holes in and been toppled over onto the land.
Thankfully, Philza had taken Techno out of the area - something about a homeless person, the two weren't paying attention - so they had enough time to try clean the area.

The two ran back over the crops, causing yet another pathway in the food, towards the twin houses that Phil and Technoblade owned.

"Any idea where they keep their shrubs?" Tommy yelled as they ran up the stair cases, standing at the midway point Infront of the becan hole. Tubbo, the brunet dyed blonde, only shook his head and then rested it on his fist as he thought.

"Check technos, I'll check Phil's" they nodded at eachother, before turning around and pushing the double doors harshly - unintentionally alerting another person who lived by.

Tommy rushed into the room, forcing himself to a halt before he slammed into a white coated bear. The polar bear only growled softly and turned his head away so it may sleep again.

"Sorry big bear," He gave a nervous chuckle, looking about the house. It looked the same from last time he was here - though last time he was hiding beneath a crate and other things.

  The tall boy checked through the main chests on the middle floor, only to find basic things that technoblade would have ( those basic things being potions and stacks of golden apples as well as more things you'd expect to find someone at war with).
He grumbled, looking at Peter the polar bear for any sign of help or direction - but then realized he couldn't do anything... As he was a bear and was asleep.

Tommy grumbled to himself, and pulled himself towards the ladders behind him.
He ascended the ladders with ease and began to look swiftly about.
The most obvious thing about was the bell that techno has always kept. The child couldn't help himself as he neared the bell, the bell was longing for him to ring it - that or Tommy just wanted an excuse to finally ring it.

So he did, long and loudly.

"Shut the fuck up!" A muffled voice yelled from the house over, making Tommy stop and laugh out. He continued his small search on the top floor and once found nothing of use: descended towards the bottom floor.
As his feet touched the bottom floor and he gave a laugh at the trapped villagers in boats, a loud screech from Tubbo called him back outside.
Tommy pushed open the doors, not bothering to close them behind himself as he ran back up the steps, through the pillar of light and into Philza's side of the house.
Tubbo had been pushed to the floor by an extremely tall boy - or well enderboy.

"Ranboo?"

"Tommy?"

"You bitch-" Tommy swung his stone sword at ranboo harshly, easily missing him though. Tubbo wrapped his arms around Tommy as he tried to stab Ranboo - who was teleporting around the two and screaming in his ender voice as they all scream in a mixed choir.

"Okay shut up now," Tubbo sighed, making the two shut up.  "Either you help, or you die" he pointed his finger at ranboo, whom backed away into the corner defensively.

"H-help?" He tilted his head...

And that's how the trip spent the next two hours fixing and replanting potatoes as well as mending and reorganising a whole fenced out area.