💙💜 But you Lied 💜💙

"No, fuck you!" He screamed, pulling his white bandana out of his hair, "fuck you Karl!"

"Nick, I can explain!" Karl tried to grab onto his trouser leg, only to be kicked away as a human would mutt. "Please! Let me explain!"

"Explain what?" He snarled, looking down at the tearful man. "That you left for a week to some fancy ass house, and came back with a shit done of hickeys and an envelope from some dickhead called James?" He yelled out, shoving the envelope into Karl's face as he turned away.

"First you 'forgot' about Quackity, and now your sleeping with an other man?" Sapnap groaned in anger. "You nothing but a slut, Karl"

And with those world's he slammed the mushroom door and left the kingdom... Well, if a kingdom could exist with only one inside.

The salted liquid flooded his face and the floorboards, dripping over the not so hidden trap door he was rested on. Maybe, just maybe this could change his mind.

"Sapnap! Wait please!" He ran after the fire born, as many of his written books as he could carry in his arms. "Please,"

"What, what more could you possibly say to change my mind!?" He yelled out, shoving the books to the floor as he turned. He looked at the outstretched books on the birch floor, looking at each cover and title.  All the stories from Karl's said nightmares or 'jobs'.
"What is this?"

"Please, just read it," Karl lifted one of the books to him, 'The masquerade', "Please, trust me on this"

"Why should I read some of your fairytales, this isn't some game Karl, it's real life!" He yelled again, watching as Karl flicked some pages and held them up to sapnap to read.

"I'm a time traveler,"

Sapnap paused his hand from taking the book, looking at Karl with confusion and sorrow.

"I can't control when I go, nor where I go, but Everytime I leave I always find another you. Soulmates," he chuckled at the floor, "at least that's what I can assume, and where as I find you, I can't always find quackity..."

"So your telling me," He looked at the book, flicking the page, "that instead of leaving you for cheating, I should listen to some fucked up story about you being a time traveler who has sex with my other versions?"

"I-" he looked up at sap, " I thought I was trapped there, in the masquerade ball, I was there for a year in that time: and I gave up, assumed this would be my life... And James," he paused, unsure how to word his newest lover to his current one. "James was you"

Sapnap flicked past a page, sighing deeply as he tried to understand and take in all that's been said.

"Why... Why didn't you just tell me all this?"

"I didn't, I didn't think I could" Yes he's a time traveler, a time traveler who has no control of where he goes from time to time, but he's also now apart of something bigger that he doesn't even understand. "I'll explain those details later..."

"Karl..." Sapnap dropped to his knee, cradling Karl's tear full face. "I would have listened"

The colourblind taller gripped onto sapnaps shoulders, forcing him closer untill he could wrap his arms around him and sapnap, once the book was rested next to them safely, returned the hug.

"I'm so stupid, I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry"

"Shhh, I'm sorry for not listening, shh" The two cradled on the floor, body in arms and emotions all out there. If only Karl could turn back time to a point where he could tell sapnap, (even quackity) but right now, right now all he wanted was to be in his lovers arms.