💙 Why didn't they visit me 💙

-TW: SUCIDAL REFERENCES AND ACTS-

The dark pathway was only lit by the hanging, yet dying, lanterns along the road. A familiar blue eyed male started to run up the oak steps and through the gate that encaged the land.
A weird design choice if you ask me.

"Tommy!" The blue eyed, blonde yet brown hair spiked out for his roots due to the dye faiding away, yelled happily to another.
Who was sitting on a similar oak bench, facing the early dawn and ignoring the blown up land beyond the gated area.

"Tommy, what happened here?" He asked, a sad tinge to his voice as he walked closer.

"It's from where my mind can't remember what the land looks like," he shrugged, then turned to face the standing boy. "Hey Tubbo"

"What are you doing?" He tilted his head from the sorrowful boy, letting floppy ears dangle.

"Uh- sitting?"

A faint smile appeared on each of their faces, "haha! Well- I can see that big man!" Tubbo, the smaller male, gave his iconic laugh.

Yet, Tommy didn't laugh with his friend, bring back the seriousness. The blonde looks back at the red morning sky. "To be honest tubbo, I'm thinking"

"What about boss man?" Tubbo sat on the other side of the oak bench, trying to understand why his best-friend was acting so strange.

"Life I guess? Mostly about dream and you know... L'manburg" He huffed.

"Well I have an idea!" Tubbo stood up again, walking up infront of Tommy. Tommy just stared at the sky, before flicking his eyes over to the older boy. Confused, but also interest on his face.

"Let's run away together!"

"W-what?"

"You heard me!" Tubbo yelled, "we should start a new life together!" He moved his hands onto his hips as he spoke. "Wake up,"

"What mate?"

"Let's go enjoy the freedom and run away!" He laughed, "awake from shlatt, dream, everyone!"

"Wait did you say awake?"

"Tommy Listen to me!" Tubbo yelled, yet his voice seemed faint and distant.

His eyes snapped open.

Tommy was high up, wind blowing in his hair and loosing his bandana.

He was sat on the high pillar he had made prior.
A voice yelled from below his high pole, begging and screaming for his attention.
Yet the only thing on his mind was the sweet melody his once brother once sang.

"My L'manburg..."

Tubbo continued to yell, not even knowing if Tommy was above the tower only that his best-friend was missing and no body was around it.

He watched, screamed and cried as a blacked out figure slowly descended towards him and screamed for him.

They made eye contact, holding it as one ran towards to the other and the other sped towards the floor. Until the inevitable fate that prolonged this story.

The coffin was closed.
Out of respect for tubbo, not wanting him to do anything to rash if he saw his best-friend face. His cold, dead, face.

He blamed dream. He blamed technoblade.
But more so, tubbo blamed himself.

But, blaming himself wouldn't solve anything. He needed revenge.