❤️ The part time suck ❤️

Dream and George owed Sapnap a little, tiny, favour... Yet it didn't click in their heads what he ment by 'joining the new cafe' on the SMP.

Want me to backtrack?

-----

"Yes!" Sap's voice yelled at the other two boys, "finally!"

"That's no fair!" George threw this arms up, "dream distracted me, that's cheating!"

Dream had doubled over, wheezing, as his two best friends bicker about the chess game.

"Loser!" Sapnap yelled out, laughing with the green hooded man on the floor.

"Ugh, fine" George sighed, sulking as he plopped himself back into a black chair.

"So what'cha want us to do, Sappynappy?" Dream chuckled, sitting crossed legged on the floor. He looked at George and then at the thinking boy sitting on his left.

"You'll owe me a favour" he shrugged, "I can't think of anything"

Without thinking to much off it, the two boys nodded.

"Ugh, Tommy's trying to escape with Drista again" dream got up off the floor, stopping the alarm on his phone. "I'll see you guys later!"

"Bye, piss baby" George joked smugly.

"Cya dreamy!" He fist bumped his friend as he walked past to leave the simple game room.

The two sighed, looking at each other.

"I would have won," George scoffed again and started to pack away the chess board.

"Sure sure," sapnap laughed, "when everyone's done with the lore: we should head to the café"

George looked at his friend, "wow, you finally have a good idea"

"Duh," sapnap paused, "wait I always have good ideas!"

"Well, ranboo will be done in about an hour: Tommy's still doing the bit with Drista and I think technoblade's doing lore with quackity in about five hours time" George shrugged, "oh speaking of lore, I better go now"

"Bye gogy"

"Bye Sappynappy," he rolled his eyes as the slightly taller walked away.

Once gone, sapnap pulled out his phone and dialled a familiar and friendly face.

"Hey sapnap!" Puffy smiled from inside the phone screen, "are you able to take a shift, Eret couldn't make it and Hannah had to help Ponk finish away his lore"

Sapnap looked at puffy, a plan growing in his mind. "Hey puffy, do you still have those extra outfits?"

-----

"Sapnap!" George ran to him, the dirty blonde behind him, "what happened?"
George yelled, grabbing sapnap by his shoulders, dream stood behind them both.

"Sorry to scare ya both," sapnap rubbed the back of his head, "I wasn't actually in trouble"

"What." The two said at the same time.

"Eret and Hannah aren't able to work in the café today,"

"And why does that involve us?" Dream asked, rubbing his eyes underneath his smile mask.

"Well... You owe me a favour" He smirked.

"No."

"You didn't, did you?"

"Puffy's inside with your outfits, oh and don't worry gogy" George raised his eyebrow, "I told her you'd wear the dress!"

George went red from embarrassment.
"I hate you, sapnap..." He grumbled as sapnap nudged him and the laughing dream to the entrance of the white and baby pink café.