💚 Lover Neighbor 💚

In a small village near to the far edge of the city of London, a male had spent quite some time now walking about back home from a shop.

For over a week, everywhere had been submerged in a suffocating heatwave - something not very common in England as most would know, but during this one warm Friday afternoon it finally started to rain. Previously leaving the local shop, twin bags in his hands, the 5'9 male started his walk home.

The walk outside was refreshing, almost comforting. A good break from the intense heat.
The cold rainwater gently drips down his warm cheeks, his brown hair and simple clothes were starting to get drenched by the drizzling rain - which was starting to become heavier by the second.

He came closer to his home, walking past about three houses, all down his side of the street, until he heard a familiar song that was being played nearby.

Behide a closed window of the house next-door, he stopped outside of his door and placing the shopping bags under the porch to block them from the rain.

He'd just listen to the faint, just still audible, music. Realising that he had been staring for about a minute; he shook his head and began to fiddle with his blue-jumper pockets, looking for his house keys. The rain starts to get heavier, slowly becoming a storm. Still listening to the beautiful song with the stranger next-door, the male walked back into the comfort of the house: making sure to bring along the bags of food with him.

Once inside of the warm house, the thought to himself. "Ah, forgot how quiet this place is" He remembered the times when his beautiful cat would come running up to the bags and meow for the things inside.

He walked into the hallway, entering the large room at the end. He placed the bags onto the oak table next to an open window, sighing as he did so. Moving closer to the window, that he was about to close; the neighbour's music was heard again.

"I'll have to ask for a playlist soon," George, now closing the window, sighed and continued to unpack and tidy away the things in the bag.

'RING!' his phone, which was just lazily left next to the almost empty bag, started to ring and vibrate. A groan yelled out in frustration, he placed the can he was holding in the cupboard before walking over to the phone and answering.

"Hey George!" A higher pitched, yet also slightly deep voice rang from over the phone. "Everyone's on the hunter world, wanna join us?"

"I just got home, putting my shopping away now" George smiled to himself, "I forgot that was today,"
"Haha, feel free to hop on - Darryl's afk and Nick is destroying my ear drums" Clay, the man on the other side of the phone call gave a small chuckle. "And once we are done, I'll let you go to bed!"

"Ugh fine, you've convinced me" George chuckled with him, putting the empty bags in a larger one, hanging from the kitchen door.
He started his ascend upstairs and to his gaming room "Just give me a sec-" George was cut from a yell coming from both the call and the house outside, probably just a coincidence. "You okay there?" George laughed and closed the window in the room.

"That hurt like hell," George laughed at his friends' pain, "I fell off my chair, or well - Drista came in and kicked my chair" George just laughed even harder, wiping a single tear out of his eye.

"Well I'm turning on my laptop now" George spoke over the grunts of pain on the other side of the phone. "Add me to the call in a second"
Not long past before George was sitting at his desk, headset on and loading onto a Minecraft world.
"Hey gogy," Nick spoke, "How's the weather" He laughed.
"It just started raining not long ago - wait I thought you knew that" George questioned the two other boys in the call, "Weren't you and clay coming to England by the end of the week?"