💙TrainWay Home💙

The City Of Death (idea by @Shroombies,)

A lady with hair as dark as the purple smoke that surrounds her newly changed land, currently stands on the table of a bar counter with a mic in her hand.
"EY, there you go man!" The owner, and only other customer besides death herself, laughs out and retrieves the mic. "Never thought you could sing like that man!"

She sees at the Mexican flag wearing man, gracefully stepping into a stool and seemingly floating onto the ground without a shoe peeking though the black galaxy skirt that was attached to the golden ribbon around her dipped hips.
The free flowing indigo fabric hung over the natural shape her body took, outlining her inspiring confidence and her know beauty."Haha, well me and my husband use to karaoke a fair bit" Her voice was angelic as she dismissed a gloved hand at him, reminiscing about her human days with her mortal lover.

"How's the man, Ey you seen him much?" She sighs softly at his friendly question.

"Seen, not spoken, left a fair wealth of gifts though" they both nod in an understanding silence. The Dead Queen must not change the fate of the mortal realm by visiting.

"You know, I always could-" the mother of those gone fell to her knees, hands covering her sensitive elfan ears.  Yet no matter the pressure she applied the crying and static screams of a train and it's lonely passenger wouldn't leave her head, at least not until the train came to its stop.

"The station?"

"Yo, mumza you good man?" Mexican dream held a hand on her shoulder

"station, I need to leave" she arose, pulling the plum jacket off the hat rack nearby and over herself. "I'm so, so sorry MD, but I must leave"
He nods, handing her the large derby hat she wore. The overhang off the hat covered the whole area around her, leaving enough room to bend her arms outwards without having to leave the hats nest.
Black feathers and other star shaped jewels, all hung by a spider thred off the hat, casted shadows over her.
  She was a marvel, a beautiful sight of death.

"Ey mumza," she turned to look at Mexican dream, reaching for a golden lantern by her side. "Will I, Will I ever see mamacita again?"

Her face faulted, yet she nodded anyway.
  You arrive here dying, and only leave once a ghost, life to death, the natural order of life.

"One day, one day mate" and with those words, she left. Left back to the fog of deathly stillness from where she came.
Leaving MD alone once again.

The gentle light of deaths soulful lantern aluminated the small area she walked.

Left to roam the empty, unknown roads of the past. Her light was the oy one for miles and beyond, as long as you don't count the flickering, broken, lights of shlatts underground gym.
Mumza, the leader and mother of those trapped in the lonely limbos of a once known land: a land now trapped in time due to the carless mistake of a mortal.
  Mumza, the beauty of death and traveler of realms, continues her search of the new inbound soul.

"Wilbur?" She called out, waiting for a response from her dead son.

The silence of dry sniffles and small pleas of want met her call, the train was gone.
Gone yet the lights continued to fade and flicker about the platform. Where was her son?

"Tommy?" An echoed voice called out, yet the echo wasn't from the stations walls. "Tommy, oh Tommy I'm sorry!",

The lady of death revealed herself to the ghost. The ghost with a yellow jumper, the one with the grey face.

The ghost with blue on his hands and stream from where his tears met his skin.

"You... You aren't ment to be here!', she yelled, causing him to flinch as death paced back and forth.

"Miss, miss your face!"

"Miss, your face is cracking..."