💙 Better Life? 💙

The two stood inside the newest addition to Las Navadas outside borders, the burger van.
  Two-halfed enderman leaning against the open delivery window where as his husband stands awkwardly infront of the doors.

"Why do you trust Wilbur so much?" He broke the small silence, "like, why do you trust Wilbur?"

The enderman began to fiddle with the chest next to him, looking out the window as often as he could also. "Her-here is the thing", he stammered, "I, don't like, trust, trust Wilbur yet, but I definitely do, I do have more trust in him then you do"

"Yeah?" Tubbo tilted his head.

"I mean, thirteen years..."  He looked out the delivery window again, " I mean, A guy is definitely, a guys gotta change through all of that... Right?"

Tubbo nodded, looking outside with him yet still didn't move. "Yeah I suppose so, I mean I don't not believe that he's changed, I just think that he has to have the opportunity to prove it, trust-"

"Yeah!" Ranboo looked above tubbos head, then to the door behind him, "And that's, that's why I'm uh, that's why I'm, why" he stuttered more, his fluffed tail wrapped itself around one of his legs in a defensive manor. "That's why I'm here, so that, when he does do something that does redeem himself, then someone can be there, so that'll be so I'll see it and everything and honestly," he looked at the ground, having moved from left to right a bit to often for a conversation, "I'd rather have it be me, that person, I'd rather have that person be me rather then someone... Else?"

Tubbo nodded, "yeah that makes sense, that makes alot of sense" he tried to come closer to ranboo, even though it was just a step. "I don't know, just, maybe I just don't feel prepared to have my life in his hands again, if you know what I mean" he tried to chuckle but ranboo kept walkings round in circles.

"Well this isn't, this isn't putting my life in his hands, this is, this is just making a little, a little burger shop and everything!" He tried to smile but faulted, "are, are you, are you like ok with all this, right?"

"Oh yeah, Yeah it's fine!" Ranboo nodded at the floor, agreeing a little bit as Tubbo continued to try flatten it out, "I think it's quite enjoyable"
"Yeah I understand it all, it makes alot sense"

"Are you sure you understand because like," he looked between tubbos boots, "if, if you need me to stop, then I'll stop!"

"Yeah it's alright, but is there a reason like, I noticed you hadn't told Wilbur about the tax reason marriage" he chuckled, watching the tall man walk from side to side.

"Yeah yeah, well that's just because, from what I've heard form Tommy and everything, that Wilbur, that thirteen years ago at least, used stuff against Tommy and everything... So just in case, just in case. I mean I still trust Wilbur, not super fully! But still, at least, at least a little bit"

Tubbo nodded, "oh yeah, I-I completely understand that, honestly" tubbo stared at a small crack on the vans window shelf.

"Yeah, I mean I like working with him as well! It's nice to just, just do something"

"That's... Fair enough, like, yeah, I think the competition will be, will be good?, Yeah" He bobbled on the spot, looking at a avoiding ranboo and las Navadas in the distance. "I mean  very exited, I mean I haven't been, felt this happy in quite a while!"

Ranboo snapped his head to look at him, eyes slightly wider then before.

"It feels like I've finally got, ya know, something under my belt, something I can really sink my teeth into and be apart of, it feels like I'm apart of something bigger, bigger cause now"