Chapter 2

The next day, Hana informed All Might about her visit to an agency and decided to keep the name to herself. She tracked the building and walked for about 40 minutes before she arrived at the building. She looked at the card again to make sure she went to the correct floor and headed inside. She eventually came to a door and knocked. A young woman with blue..... basically everything, answered the door.

"Oh! You must be the one Nighteye wanted to see. Hana, right?"

"Yes, that would be me."

"Great! I'm bubble girl by the way. The assistant for Nighteye."

Bubble girl gave a sweet smile and led Hana inside. They came to another door and Bubble girl knocked.

"What is it?" A voice was heard from inside.

"The lady, Hana, you wanted to see is here, sir."

"Bring her in."

Bubble girl gave Hana a nod signaling her to go in. Hana gave a small nod back before she turned the knob and walked in. She found Nighteye at his desk with papers scattered all over it. She took a quick peek around and noticed a few All Might posters. Specifically some rare ones. She softly smiled.

"Take a seat." Nighteye pointed to the chair in front of him.

Hana sat down as Nighteye got straight to the point.

"The reason I called you here today is because I saw you."

"Uh... saw me? I don't quite understand." Hana looked at him with confusion written all over her face.

"My quirk is Foresight. If I can make physical and eye contact with someone I can see the entirety of their future. One you touched my hand I looked at you. That's when I saw you here." Nighteye explained.

"So what happened at the store. It wasn't accident?" Hana asked.

"Actually it was. The only reason I saw your future was only because I ran into you and touched your hand by mistake. But it wasn't planned for that to happen." Nighteye said.

"I see." Hana said. She kept her answers short to speed up this conversation. She was curious if he would have her do anything.

"We'll save this conversation for a later date. Now, I have your first job. I need to test your ability's to know weather your eligible for my agency." Nighteye started shuffling through a folder and pulled out a piece of paper.

"This villain here has been going around and robbing banks and setting them on fire as a distraction to escape. Your first mission is to capture him and turn him in to the police. You'll come back here and tell me if you were successful or not. You have one hour to complete this."

Hana nodded and was excused. She had the paper that provided her with extra details that was found out about the villain and skimmed through it. She looked at the photo and closed her eyes concentrating. Finally she found the location of the villain and started to head that way.