Chapter 7

Hana stared at the villain not saying anything. She got into a fighting stance even though she knew this battle would be risky.

"You really think you can defeat me? I've watched you... and your quirk isn't made for combat. It all depends on your physical ability. Which is why I brought you down here. You're an easy defeat."

"But why me? Don't you know Nighteye's quirk is the same? Or Eraserhead?" Hana stared at the mask that covered the villains face. She then peeled off a piece of tentacle that was left on her ankle. Right then she knew exactly who he was and everything about him.

"That's true. But I can tell they've had more experience with actual hero work than you have. Tch. This conversation is useless. Now you die!"

The villain charged all his tentacles at her. Hana jumped over them being careful around the spikes.

"That drug. It'll only last for so long." Hana said while avoiding the tentacles.

"Too bad you'll be dead by then!"

Hana felt spikes dig into her arm. She held back her scream while her arm suddenly went limp.

"My tentacles carries a toxin that paralyzes whatever it cuts. But it usual works on a limb at a time. It wears off once I loose focus on my target."

Hana was scratched again on her leg and fell to one knee. By now she was on the ground unable to move anything. She looked at the villain who stood over her with spikes above his head.

"Pathetic he-

"You were an orphan who was picked up by Overhaul." Hana blurted out.

"What!?"

"You were an orphan by the age of six after your parents died in a fire. You were in an orphanage until you decided to escape an live in an alley instead."

"H-How do you know all of that!?"

"You became a common thief that society despised."

"Shut your mouth!"

"But then, Overhaul found you and manipulated you into all of this. He'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants even if it means you'll die."

"Enough!" The tentacles started to charge towards Hana who was unable to stop them. "No one will ever see you again!"

"I know your afraid of him."

The tentacles stopped. Hana looked at the villain who was frozen staring at the darkness. Slowly Overhaul appeared walking towards them with daggers in his eyes.

"You should've killed her by now. I knew you were useless from the start but I still brought you in anyway. What a waste."

"I-I'm sorry sir! Please forgive me!"

The villain was on his knees begging for forgiveness. Hana finally was able to feel and move her arm. His quirk was slowly wearing off.

"You're pathetic." Overhaul stomped on his head smashing his face into the cement. "I should've left you to die."

Moments later Hana stood up and felt her pocket taking out two stamps. She realized Nighteye must have put them in there before letting her go. She smiled seeing that these weren't his regular stamps.

In a split second she knocked the villain unconscious while the Overhaul illusion slowly faded away. She tied him up and called for backup to come get him. She then tracked down the current location of Nighteye and started to head down a long hallway.

"Please be okay Mirai."

Quirk Mutation #2- Identity: By touching something or taking an object of the target she can see their real identity and information about them.