Chapter 9

The next day Hana was sitting in a hospital room wrapped in bandages and bandaids. Most of her injuries were just minor cuts but it turns out they found a spike stuck in her arm that went through her bone. Luckily no important veins were hit but she was kept in the hospital to make sure. She slightly jumped as she heard her door open.

"Deku, you're okay." Hana smiled. But it faded when she saw his tears.

"Hana. Um, you should come with me. The doctors... they said that Nighteye isn't going to make it."

Hana's widened. She wasted no time to follow Deku through the hospital. They sprinted through the halls until they walked into a dark room. Hana was frozen as everything around her seemed to disappear. She saw Nighteye with many tubes in his stomach speaking to Mirio who had tears coming out like a faucet.

"Mirai....No."

Mirio heard her voice and turned to her. Nighteye slowly turned his gaze and saw her standing in the door way.

"Hana...."

Hana slowly walked to the side of the bed before she let more tears slip. She felt a hand on her cheek and looked at Nighteye.

"Hana.... You were a happy dream. Even if it was for a short amount of time. Those day I spent with you, even if we just sat there in silence, they were the some of the best days I've ever known."

(Lucy reference🥲)

"My only regret... I never got to have a future with you. But even so, I hope you were able to realize how much I love you."

Hana held his hand that remained on her cheek and cried. She cried so much that her tears slipped down his.

"Oh....dear. Please don't cry." Nighteye said wiping the tears that continued to build up.

"Please, would you do one last thing for me?" Nighteye asked as she perked up.

"W-What is it?"

"I want to see you smile....just one last time."

Hana felt like the moment she smiled she would break down right there. But she swallowed her cries anyway and looked at Nigtheye with her soft smile. The smile she knew he loved. Nighteye softly smiled back.

"You're smile. It's...so beautiful. Never stop smiling. With out your smile, Mirio, and Midoriya. Without your smiles...this world won't have a bright future. So please.... Keep....smiling..."

"Mirai..."

Hana went numb. Before she knew it she was sobbing along with everyone else in the room. She placed down Nighteye's lifeless hand as she stared down at him.

"Please...don't go. I love you, Mirai."

She stood there letting her tears fall on him until she felt she couldn't cry anymore. She picked herself up, not bothering to sip the tears as she started to head out the room.

"H-Hana."

She turned around hearing her name and noticed a small blue glow on Nighteye's body. She walked back towards him and was shocked to see the blue glow was a tear. Her tear. Suddenly more tears started to glow until every single tear she has shed was glowing blue. They started to make their way onto Nighteye's body meeting up at his wound. She watched in surprise as they dissolved in his body. The tubes fell out of his wound as his skin started to pull back together. Everyone watched in astonishment at the wound healing right in front of them.

Hana took one step back suddenly being met with darkness. And as she slipped into unconsciousness she heard the faint beeping of the heart monitor start up again. Along with many arms lifting her up.

Quirk mutation #3- Grief: Depending on how much grief and sadness she feels at the moment, she can heal any wound with her tears. The more grief she feels, the bigger the wound she can heal.