Chapter 10

"MIRAI!"

Hana shot up calling Nighteye's name only to be left in silence. She looked around and noticed she was in the spare bedroom in the agency. She looked to her side only to see Nighteye wasn't there. Then she remember last night. Nighteye's dead... blue glow... she passed out... and then a beeping sound.

Nighteye's Dead......

She buried her head in her knees and cried. This was the only time she ever remembers truly crying. She felt so useless and empty. So alone. So heartbroken. So...... broken.

"How did I even get in here?"

She got up when she heard her phone buzzing on the nightstand. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me."

"Oh, Toshi. What's wrong?" Hana asked in a raspy voice from her crying.

"Nothing. Anyways, I called you to tell you that I was the one that carried you to the agency. I just thought it would make you feel a little better."

"I see."

"Also, you're....gonna find this hard to believe but.... He's alive."

.....

"What?" Hana stared off into space loosing focus.

"Nighteye is alive. What happened last night, it must have been one of your quirks but after you passed out his heart started up again. And his wound was just.....gone. And he's made a full recovery."

Hana dropped her phone and collapsed by the bed with shaky breath.

"He's alive.."

"Hana? Hana!"

Hana snapped out of it and picked up the phone.

"Sorry, I just...don't know how to react."

"I know this is a lot to take in, but I'll leave you to gather your thoughts. I'll check up on you later."

"Sure."

After they hung up Hana sat in silence. She couldn't believe what she heard. She just couldn't. She watched him die. It happened right in front of her. As much as she wanted to believe it, it was hard to. She couldn't.

She stepped out the room and into the office. She looked around soaking many memories in. She sat at the desk and came across a photo Nighteye and herself that Mirio had took. She didn't know she was crying until a tear fell on the photo.

"Why.... Why did he have to die. Why did you take him from me.. Chisaki."

She clenched her fists while letting herself just cry. Right now she didn't want anything else in the world. She just wanted him. She wanted to be able to look at his face again. She wanted to have a reason to show her true smile. She just wanted a bright future with him.

"Mirai..."

...

...

"Hana.."

Hana shot her head up and stood up. She spun around and backed into the desk. Her breathing was shaky once again. She felt like this was all a dream. There was no way she was face to face with Nighteye right now, right? She just stared at who she thought was gone forever, standing in the doorway. He softly smiled at her.

"Hana..."

Hana pushed the chair out of the way and ran towards him until she embraced him in a tight hug. She buried her face in his neck while she cried.

"Mirai."

"Hana."

"You're....you're alive. But, I saw you die. I....saw it."

"My future was changed. All because of you. You saved me. And I promise I'll never leave like that ever again."

Hana smiled and leaned up connecting their lips. They stayed there for what seemed like forever before breaking apart. Nighteye picked her up and carried her back in the bedroom. He just sat there holding her and let her cry, while shedding a few tears himself. After a while they both ended up falling asleep.

*A Few Hours Later*

Nighteye had brought Hana to his place once they woke up from their nap. For the rest of the day, they spent their time together until the night came. Hana was changing into some extra clothes Nighteye gave her since decided to stay the night, or more like he told her to.

"Love, could come out for a moment?"

Hana ended up being led outside. Nighteye held her close as they gazed at the stars above.

"So what did you call me out for? Just to star gaze?"

"No. Something even better." Nighteye said helping her up before speaking again. "Hana, after the events that took place. I realized that with us hero's life is too short. And knowing this I want to live it to the fullest, so..." Hana felt her legs getting wobbly watching Nighteye go down on one knee. He took out a small box and opened it revealing the prettiest ring she's ever seen.

"If it's not too much of a problem. Hana, will you become my wife?" 

Hana threw herself into him embracing him in another hug. "Yes!"

Nighteye slipped the ring on her finger as it glimmered in the moonlight.

"It's so beautiful. Where did you find it?"

"A local jewelry store. And All Might was actually the one who helped me pick it out."

"Wow really? So you and him are getting along again."

"It's nice to have him back." Nighteye said.

They went inside seeing how late it was and headed in the bedroom. Hana tried to get some sleep but kept being awoken by Nighteye kissing her cheek over and over. She closed her eyes once again until she felt his kisses move down to her neck.

"Mirai.."

"Yes?"

Hana blushed at the way he answered that and grew flustered.

"Tell me the truth. Am I going to get any sleep tonight?"

"That's depends on your answer."

Nighteye pulled her into his lap and continued to kiss her neck. But the kissing soon turned into licking and nibbling until she had small hickeys everywhere. He collided his lips with hers slithering his tongue in. It was a make out session until they parted with only saliva connecting them. He then slithered his hands under her shirt and went back to kissing her neck.

"M-Mirai! You....want to do this....now?" Hana asked while a blushing mess.

"Like I said. It all depends on your answer. So what'll it be?~" He whispered in her ear.

"Y'know. I'm not on a birth control or anything."

"Then I'm ready. I'm ready to build a family with you. I'm ready for a bright future."

Hana smiled at the thought of a family with the one she truly loves. Finally, she gave in. She cupped his face and leaned in again. Seconds later he started to unbutton her shirt.

(I'm to tired to write a lemon. Sorry✌🏼 )