Chapter 3

Hana arrived at nearby bank that was currently ablaze. There were hero's rescuing people and keeping civilians away while trying to put out the fire, but the villain, as said on the paper, was also able to fire bend putting everyone in more danger. She stood behind the crowd and noticed the location of the villain started to move. She followed it until she spotted the villain with a suitcase full of money. She felt more confident seeing he wasn't as big as she thought he was and followed him. The villain was about to get into a van until he spotted Hana on top of it.

"Oh great, another lousy hero. This should be easy. You're lucky your a girl." The villain taunted.

"You've got something against females, huh? I wouldn't be so quick to judge." Hana jumped down ready to fight.

"Don't be so cocky!" The villain made a ring of fire closing them both in. "I just hate people who's all talk!"

"As do I, so let's find out how strong you can really be! It would be a shame for you to be beaten by a woman wouldn't it!"

The villain charged at her only to be kneed in the gut. Hana's quirks weren't meant for long distance so she trained more for hand to hand combat. They continued to fight while the villain shot fireballs and manipulated his fire making their fighting space more enclosed. But even so Hana stood standing. That was until many flames were heading towards her at once distracting her long enough for the villain to pin her down.

"I knew it. You're just like everyone else. You're all big talk only to still be defeated." The villain took out a small bottle of gasoline and drank it enlarging the flames around them.

"I don't want to have to go this far but you got in the way. Y'know I've never heard of you, you must be knew. Too bad no one will know of your existence. Hope you had fun while it lasted hero." The villain smirked and enclosed all his flames. Hana looked into his eyes and smirked.

"Never let your guard down."

All of a sudden many cockroaches were coming from every direction crawling all over the villain. He freaked out and lost focus on his quirk. The flames went away as the villain scrambled around desperately try to get the roaches off but they just kept coming. Once he was on the ground completely petrified Hana kicked him in the face as hard as she could knocking him unconscious. She tied him up with some cloth she found in the van and called the cops. Once the cops arrived Hana was taking her leave until she was stopped by an officer.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I've never seen you around here before, are you a new hero?"

"Not exactly, I never did any hero work until I found an agency. I would start my own but I didn't want to overwhelm myself with more work than I have to." Hana responded.

"Right. So what is your name?"

"I go by Nozomi."

"Thank you for your service today, Nozomi."

The cops took in the villain while Hana quickly headed back to the agency with only 7 minutes left on the clock. Luckily she got back with 2 minutes to spare and knocked on the door to Nighteye's office.

"It's me."

"Come in."

Hana entered the room and sat down.

"Well?" Nighteye asked.

"I was successful. The villain is now in custody of the police."

"Of course he is. I watched you from the side." Nighteye said watching Hana's expression change to slight shock.

"Oh... we're you now."

"Yes. It appears there are still a few areas that need improvement but besides that you did well." Nighteye took out a form with a box and stamped it.

"You're officially my sidekick now."

Quirk Mutation#1- Illusion: By looking into someone's eyes she can see their biggest fear and make an illusion of it.