Chapter 4

It's been about 2 weeks since Hana became Nighteye's sidekick. She would go check in every morning with bubble girl before patrolling the city. Afterwards she would be in Nighteye's office investigating further into villains. Sometimes she would even be sent to capture or find more info on a criminal for the cops. But it's not like she got into many huge situations, but she didn't mind that. Although there were a few times she would hear about incidents happening at UA, Nighteye would refrain her from getting involved.

Today, she came in and brought them both coffee as usual. But when she handed it to him she swore she saw a pink tint to his face. She noticed how strange he's been acting around her lately. Like he wants to avoid her. But again she shrugged it off as a him thing.

They were investigating another villain and Hana decided to confirm her suspicions. She placed her hand on his and saw the same pink tint come back. He didn't even look at her and moved his hand away. Hana groaned and stood up. She leaned down and looked at his face. He blushed and avoided eye contact.

"What's your deal?"

"E-Excuse me?"

"Did I do something wrong? I mean lately you've been acting strange around me, like trying to avoid me. Y'know you could've just said you didn't like coffee although I did ask you before I started making it." Hana said.

"No. It's not the coffee, I like the way you make it. It's just... never mind. It isn't as important as you think it is, you're overthinking it. Hurry and get ready, we're going on another mission."

She knew he was avoiding the subject but he was stubborn, so she just gave up and went with what he said.

~~~~~

After work, Hana was heading back home and was surprised to see All Might in his true form on her front porch.

"Toshi? What are you doing here? Were you waiting too long? You're out in the open some could've seen you!"

"Hey one question at a time. Let's go inside first."

All Might let Hana unlock the door before he followed her in.

"Okay, first off I only got here 5 minutes ago, second if someone saw me they wouldn't even know it was me, and lastly I just have one thing to tell you in person."

"Well what's that?" Hana asked.

All Might moved towards her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Why in the world didn't you tell you were working it's Sir Nighteye?!" All Might said.

"Well I would tell you eventually but I didn't think it was that important right now." Hana said.

"Look I know you said you found an agency but you could've told me it was with him."

"Is there something going on between you and him or something?" Hana asked.

"Well not anymore. But he used to be my sidekick. We cut contact with each other after a big argument. And ever since then I haven't been able to get myself to face him again, or at least apologize for what happened." All Might sat in a chair with his head in his hands.

"Why did you cut contact?"

"It's a long story. Maybe I'll tell you someday but not now."

"Well alright if that's what you want." Hana really wanted to know what happened between them but she decided not to push it. It seemed really hard on All Might emotionally so she left it as is.

"So were you staying over? It is late."

"No, I have some teacher business I need to take care of, but thanks anyways Hana."