Chapter 11

*A Few Weeks Later*

The news about Hana's engagement got around quickly. Wedding planning for some usually takes years. But of course they way this couple ran they didn't waste time. They had everything they wanted planned out in just a week so they were expecting a wedding in a few months. But not only that, news also got around that Hana was expecting. She and Nighteye found out in the hospital a week ago.

They found out it was a girl so they started to prepare for when the time comes. And started thinking of names.

"What quirk do you think she'll have?" Hana asked while currently reading instructions to setting up a crib.

"Well she'll either get my quirk, your quirk, or it's a combination of both."

"But what quirk is made from a combination of foresight and tracking....plus my other 3."

"We won't know until she's born. But we also must consider the fact she could possibly have a mutation like you."

"All we can do is hope that doesn't happen. I don't want the poor girl to have a rough time with controlling more than one quirk. I was able to get it down eventually but it's more difficult than it sounds."

"You're overthinking it." Nighteye kneeled down and kissed her cheek while hugging her in comfort.

"Maybe you're right." Hana said leaning into him.

~~~~~

*5 Months Later*

It was finally their wedding day. Everyone was currently enjoying themselves in the night after the couple got officially married. He won't show it but Nighteye was the happiest he could ever be. The came to talk to Hana about the baby feeling her baby bump that showed clearly. She was already 5 months in. Nighteye stood with the guys while they talked about.....guy stuff.

"Hana!"

She saw Mirio and Deku running her way.

"Hello boys. How are you two holding up?"

"Great! We're working on improving our ultimate moves while also improving our quirks." Deku said.

"Eri is also living with us in the dorms!" Mirio said.

"That's great. I'm happy she's alright." Hana said. She giggled once Mirio put his ear to her baby bump.

"Is there seriously a tiny human in there!? I wish she'd come out faster! I want to hang out her and give her lots of hugs and candy!" Mirio said.

"Don't worry. 4 months will fly by and she'll be here before you know it." Hana patted his head.

"Are you suuure she won't just come now???" Mirio half whined.

"I'm afraid so. But she still needs time to grow. It's like I said she'll be here.... SOON!" Hana felt a sharp pain in her stomach and fell back into the chair.

"Hana! A-Are you okay!? Was it something I said!!??" Mirio said with panic in his voice.

"Hana what's happening!?" Deku asked.

Before she could respond she felt wet in between her legs. She looked down to see her water had broke.

"S-Sir!"

"Nighteye!"

Deku and Mirio were shouting for him before he came rushing towards her.

"Hey what the matter!" He asked.

"N-Now! The baby! She's coming now!" Hana said breathing heavily while gripping the arms of the chair in pain.

Everyone was running around cleaning up while they called an ambulance. The woman came to the couple and tried to comfort her and ease her pain while they tried to calm Nighteye who looked nervous.

"I don't understand! She's only 5 months into the pregnancy!" Nighteye said holding her hand. Just then the paramedics arrived in loaded her in the ambulance. They let Nighteye on with them while the others followed behind.

"Thank goodness I didn't choose a poofy dress." Hana thought trying to take her mind off the pain.

Once they arrived at the hospital she was rushed to a room while she started to have contractions.

"She's fully dilated, this baby is coming now!"

Nighteye held her hand and caressed her forehead.

"You're doing great love, just do what the doctor says. You're going to be alright." Nighteye said.

"Alright Hana, we need you to push!"

Hana pushed as hard as she could while squeezing Nighteye's hand. She had tears perk her eyes from the pain but continued to pull through. She pushed for the next 3 minutes.

"You're doing great hon! You're almost there! Just one more big push!"

Hana pushed one last time with all her might until a soft cry was heard. She was breathing heavily feeling all the pain vanish into thin air.

"You're all done Hana. She's here." A paramedic said.

Moments later they came up to her with their baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

"We know she's 4 months early. But this isn't the first time. Sometimes babies can be born months before their due depending on someone's body. Sometimes it has to do with their quirk reaction, but you have nothing to worry about. She perfectly healthy. Congratulations."

The paramedic handed Hana the baby and left them alone. Hana and Nighteye had tears of joy at the sight of their newborn child.

"She's so beautiful. I'm so glad she's healthy." Hana said.

"Healthy and beautiful just like her mother." Nighteye said.

"Have we decided on a name for her?" Hana asked.

"I don't think we fully settled it but I think the last one we picked was Haru."

"Haru. I like it. What about you?"

Nighteye smiled and kissed her cheek.

"It's perfect."

The rest of the wedding party came in not to long after. While they were all cooing over the baby Mirio kept apologizing for he thinks he summoned the child too early.

"So what did you name her?" Deku asked.

"Haru." Hana responded.

"Haru Sasaki. Has a nice ring to it. I'm happy for you guys." All might said giving a thumbs up.

"Thank you Toshi. And thank you for the help with the ring." Hana smiled.

~~~~~

A week later they we're finally allowed to bring the baby home. Luckily Hana and Nighteye had bought a house together already so they wouldn't have a hard time with that later on. Once they got inside they just sat at the couch with the baby and just enjoyed each other's company. Haru cooed and squirmed while making the cutest noises.

"You did so well Hana." Nighteye said resting his head on hers.

"And you were so brave in there. You pulled through even if you weren't prepared."

Nighteye had small blush until he heard sniffling. Hana was crying but she was smiling at the same time.

"Love, we talked about the water works." Nighteye sighed wiping her tears away.

"I know. S-Sorry. It's just..." She looked up at him with a soft smile on her face. "I'm just so happy."

Nighteye passionately kissed her with a smile.

"So am I. I'm so glad I get the chance to have a future with you. As a family. And I love you so much." Nighteye said.

"And I love you more, Mirai."

They turned their gaze to their child who started babbling and squirming around again. Nighteye gently grabbed her tiny hand as it gripped around his finger.

"Haru. Our little bright future."