Little!Ghostbur + cg!Fundy

Tw: none

"Little fox!!" Ghostbur giggled and bounced in Fundy's cave, enjoying being visible.

Fundy whined and rolled his eyes, "nooo, Your'e little right now. very little in fact. I'm not little."

"SMALL fox!!!" Ghostbur corrected himself.

Fundy hummed and grabbed some berries, "okay, if you stop calling me short or small, I'll get you a whole baskets worth of berries."

Ghostbur gasped and clapped, nodding some.

Fundy smiled and pushed some berries over, "good job."

Ghostbur scooted over and leaned on Fundy, "fox!"
"Mhm." Fundy smiled and messed up Ghostbur's hair, "wanna do anything?"
Ghostbur shoved his sleeve into his mouth and looked around then gasped, "Puzzle!"

"Puzzle?" Fundy asked, then looked over to where Ghostbur was pointing. Oh, he must have stolen a puzzle from someone. He probably could remember if he tried, but if they really wanted it, they'd take it back soon.

Ghostbur got up and grabbed it, then came back. Fundy helped take it out and laughed at it never being opened, taking the pieces out of the bag. Ghostbur started looking for the corner pieces while Fundy tried to find things that went together.

Fundy continued to put it together while Ghostbur ate the berries, sometimes pressing a few to Fundy's mouth. Fundy took them, still focusing on the puzzle in front of him, accidentally drooling on a spot.

"Ew." Ghostbur laughed and wiped it up, then looked up at Fundy. Fundy gave a little whine and crawled over to Ghostbur, then sat in his lap, continuing with the puzzle. Ghostbur gasped and hugged Fundy around the stomach, "Baby fox!"

Fundy laughed a little at Ghostbur's excitment, running his hands over the puzzle pieces, trying to find the right ones while he hums, kicking his feet.

Ghostbur kissed Fundy's head and hummed, "Baby brother!"
Fundy stuck a tongue out and turned to Ghostbur, then back to the puzzle.

Ghostbur laughed and started petting Fundy, "loooove you."

"Love you too." Fundy mumbled, bouncing his leg when he managed to get it on the ground.

Ghostbur made a little buzz sound to go with the rapid bounce, watching Fundy do the puzzle and pushing over any that looked like they might work and cleaning up any drool that Fundy left around, eventually falling asleep.

Fundy put the last piece in place a few hours later, "I di-!" He quieted himself once he noticed Ghostbur was asleep, then looked around. Seeing that no blanket was in sight, he curled around Ghostbur and got comfy, keeping him warm for the night.