Little!5up + cg!Fundy

Tw: nightmares and abandonment issues

5up took a gasp as he stepped out into the sun, keeping his helmet on, then stumbled along, looking for something. Some form of life that wasn't whatever was on the space ship. He didn't remember what happened after that. He remembered running. He remembered running so clearly- he remembered each time he tried to hide behind a tree, but each time, he'd known he'd been found just as he needed to run. He'd always run faster than before, but every time, the thing seemed to do the same, until he woke up next to Fundy, shaking some but- by all means, alive.

Fundy held 5up tighter and pet him. 5up laughed gently and rubbed at his face, trying to get the sleep out of his face, "couldn't sleep?"

"You don't really show much good reason *to* with all of that." Fundy presser his face against 5up's shoulder.

5up nodded and pet him, "sorry."

Fundy smiled, then kissed 5up's forehead, "go back to sleep."

"After you." 5up rubbed Fundy's back, making him mindlessly agree. They both just ended up holding each other for the rest of the night, which 5up found kinda funny because Fundy accidentally went invisible at some point.

"Why're you smiling?" Fundy asked with a laugh.

5up snorted and shook his head, "you're... Uh-" he considered just letting Fundy stay invisible and play Guess Where the Boyfriend is.

"Oh-" Fundy laughed and stretched to become visible again, "okay, looks like I'm not sleeping."

5up whined but nodded, sitting up.

Fundy got up and went to take a shower, leaving 5up in the bedroom.

5up stretched and went to go step outside, getting his shoes, jacket, and scarf on. He went out and sat on their little lawn, looking up at the sun. He relaxed and rolled up his sleeves, then closed his eyes, listening to whatever. He smiled at the sound of Ranboo and Tubbo's machines, then remembered the pit and giggled to himself.

Fundy finally came out of the house and glanced at 5up, smiling, "what's up, little man?"

5up rolled his eyes amusedly, "pot meet kettle."

"Hey!" Fundy gently pushed 5up.

"I mean- I'm not wrong!" 5up held up his arms.

Fundy huffed and sat next to 5up, completely deadpan, "you're sleeping on the couch now."

5up giggled and rubbed at his own face.

"Never gonna cuddle you ever again."

5up stopped laughing and glanced at Fundy, then started pouting.

Fundy laughed, not knowing 5up was little, "Yep! Gonna send my boyfriend to a very distant galaxy, fa-"

"Nooooo!" 5up pouted and crossed his arms, scrunching his face up.

Fundy paused and looked 5up over, then went "oh."

5up whimpered and scooted over to be held by Fundy.

"I'm so sorry." Fundy rubbed 5up's back, "but can you tell me you're little next time?"

5up sniffled and rubbed at his eyes. He nodded and pushed his face into Fundy's shoulder, trying not to think about what would happen if Fundy sent him back. It didn't work though and 5up just remembered the nightmare from earlier, about whatever was after him that came from the spaceship. He came up with the idea of Fundy putting him back in there an-

Fundy rubbed some of 5up's tears away and hummed, "okay, no talking about space, got it."

5up nodded and tugged on his own scarf.

"How about... let's play some games, okay?"

5up shook his head, "story?" He asked softly.

Fundy nodded and carefully got up, then kinda picked 5up up before dragging him back to bed. He set 5up down then grabbed from the mountain of plushies, handing over 5up's favorite and a few of the especially soft ones. "Okay, which story..?"

5up stuck the plush Rabbit's ear into his mouth and chewed on it.

Fundy handed over a teether, which 5up gently took, chewing on it instead, "farm?" He mumbled.

Fundy hummed and grabbed some food, "the one Wilbur and Tubbo have?"

5up nodded and played with the fur, not really paying attention to the story, but still wanting some white noise.

Fundy sat down next to 5up and pet him, mumbling about the story until 5up looked blurry eyes and tired. Eventually, 5up fell asleep next to Fundy, still clinging to a mountain of plushies.