Little!Phil + cg!Techno

Tw: nightmare, amputation mention

Phil jumped up from his nap on the couch, startled into shouting, then looking around the room for what could have done it.

Techno rushed over and looked around for something to fight off, finding nothing. Techno glanced at Phil, "you okay, old man?" He joked.

Phil whined and covered his face, then nodded. Techno sat next to him, "you- uh- Wanna talk about it?"

Phil shook his head, curled up in a ball.

Techno scooted over, "hey.." he offered a hand, "do you want a hug?"

Phil crawled into Techno's arms and buried his face into Techno's shoulder.

"Hey." Techno called softly, then tucked Phil in closer to himself.

Phil spread out his wings, rubbing the tears out of his eyes.

Techno ran his hands over the base of them, "see? You're fine. Small, but fine."

Phil whimpered at his own wings, how much they hurt, and his nightmare.

Techno placed his head on Phil's, then pulled out the basket from under the couch, setting it on the table next to them. He got the paci out from there and gently offered it.

Phil bit the rubber part and stuffed his face into Techno again.

Techno pulled Phil closer, admiring the half amputated wings. "Do- wanna get Ranboo here? He can make like ho-"

Phil shook his head hard and clung tighter.

"Hey- hey- it's okay." Techno tried, then looked around, "how about... you take a nap again and I sit here?" Phil looked up and ran his hands over Techno's red robe, specifically on the soft white parts.

Techno nodded and took it off, then put it on Phil. Phil smiled shyly and nestled into it, leaning on the pillows behind him.

Techno sat on the end of the couch and patted Phil's leg, "story time?"

Phil shook his head and closed his eyes for a few minutes, then sat up and whined louder to Techno.

Techno hummed and nodded, "alright, alright, how about we play games then?"

Phil nodded and bounced some.

Techno laughed and got up to go find some, much to Phil's misfortune.

Techno came back with a bead maze that one of them made. Honestly he couldn't remember which, but *one* of them made it and it was not level, meaning it was either him or Ranboo. Techno set it in front of Phil, then helped him get down to the floor in front of it.

Phil immediately went to the little blocks that spinned and made them all go to the purple face, then clapped his hands, looking up at Techno for approval.

Techno smiled and nodded, then pet Phil's hair, "doing good."

Phil hummed against his paci then moved to the little bead maze, making little "vooosh" noises as he did.

Techno rubbed at his eyes as Phil continued, trying to keep himself awake by rubbing Phil's back. It wasn't really working much.

Phil giggled as he head Techno yawn, then stood up and pulled on the Piglin's arm, bouncing.

Techno snorted, "alright, come on. I need some beautiful sleep."

Phil made grabby hands until Techno picked him up and carried him to bed. Techno tucked Phil in, "you gonna be okay sleeping here tonight?"

Phil shrugged.

"Do you wanna sleep somewhere else?"

Phil shook his head.

Techno nodded, "I'll be in my house if you need me."

Phil curled up and tried to sleep.

Techno finally left the room and went to sleep on the couch, knowing Phil would need him there at some point.

Techno managed about an hour before Phil knocked on the door before coming in.

Techno glanced up, "close the door."

Phil nodded and did so, then crawled over to sleep on the other side of the couch.

Techno looked at Phil, then hummed and offered a hug.

Phil lit up and plopped on top of Techno. Techno let out a fake grunt and pet Phil's wings again, "night."

Phil mumbled something as he slowly fell asleep.

Techno fell asleep a bit after to Phil's soft wings.