Little!Dream + cg! Sapnap and George

Tw: Theyre all upset with each other in the beginning, Dream has gender dysphoria

Sapnap actively turned around when Dream came in the room. He didn't mean to be so cold towards him, but come on. Dream broke a promise he made and he had to suffer the consequences, which included Sapnap being upset.

Except apparently Dream decided to poke Sapnap, which made ignoring Dream incredibly hard.

"What." Sapnap snapped at Dream, not even looking up.

Dream just shook Sapnap until he looked up.

Sapnap almost snapped again, but he noticed that Dream had one of Sapnap's black hoodies on over the usual green, something he only did when he was really upset, which probably meant...

"Dream?" Sapnap asked softly, taking Dream's hands in his, "are you little?"

Dream tried to hide his face in his shoulders, despite the fact it was already hidden in the mask.

Sapnap took a moment to consider this and the fact Dream had been a jerk, debating with himself for a moment about what to do, then sighed and stood up, "what's wrong?"

Dream hugged Sapnap slowly then whined some, pouting, "feel lik-a dumb girl."

Sapnap made a little confused noise, "you do?"

Dream hugged him tighter in response.

Sapnap place his head on Dream's shoulder, looking around for ideas of what to do. "What iiiif- we play knights and dragon?"

Dream pulled away some, "okay." Then started looking for the training swords.

Sapnap went to go get them, then came back, handing them both to Dream, "gottem?"

Dream nodded and leaned on Sapnap some, "dragon?"

Sapnap smiled, "well, we have to find the dragon's lair."

Dream looked around, "where?"

"On our quest, my future king!" Sapnap bowed, making Dream giggle and nod.

Sapnap lead the way out the door, "okay, prince, we'll have to follow very closely."

"I though' I wa' a knight."

"Knight prince." Sapnap corrected as they went down the prime path, then diverged off it.

Dream snorted and intertwined arms with Sapnap, trying to make him go faster.

He laughed and did so, basically jogging up to George's house,

Dream giggled and pointed at the house, "Dragon?"

"Mhm." Sapnap nodded and took one of the swords from Dream.

Dream giggled and took his own sword, then ran to the door, laughing. He opened the door then looked around, "Geoooorge!"

"We've come to slay you!" Sapnap smiled, holding the door open.

George whined in his bed, "Nooo- Dream-"

Dream ran over and bounced, "dragon!"

George looked up, then back down and shoved his face into a pillow.

"Geoooorge!" Dream whined and shook George, "no fun!"

"Woah, woah." George stopped Dream, "what's wrong wi-"

Sapnap cut in, "he's little."

"Oh." George looked at Dream.

"I' a prince."

George smiled sadly at that, "yeah you are." Then finally got out of bed, "dooo you want cookies?"

Dream dropped the whole sword and just clung to George.

George laughed and looked at Sapnap, "I'm the favorite."

Sapnap shook his head, "yeah, sure."

"Mhm!" Dream nodded in agreement."

"Hey!" Sapnap laughed, then messed up Dream's hair.

Dream laughed then went towards the kitchen, the other two following.

Dream got up on the counter while the other two got the ingredients out and talked to each other.

Dream didn't say much and just went into his own world, which wasn't such a nice place at the moment. He tried to tune into the current situation with the cookies, but he couldn't and that's frustrated him enough to bang on the counter he was on.

George jumped and looked over, "what?"

Dream pouted and made a whiny noise, then hit the counter a few more times to show just how mad he was.

Sapnap went over and tilted his head, "do you wanna eat the cookie dough?"

Dream hesitated to process then shook his head.

"Then What do you want?"

Dream looked down, then laughed at himself as he said "uppie?" He wasn't that little but at the same time- he kinda wanted to be.

Sapnap nodded and carefully picked Dream up. Dream had a good bit of muscle on him so he was really hard to carry sometimes, but Sapnap was trying.

Dream tried to make it as easy as possible, pointing gently to a chair on the side of the room.

Sapnap quickly moved to the chair and sat down, still holding Dream close.

George got the cookies in the oven then went over, sitting next to them on a different chair, "really that bad?"

Dream shoved his face into Sapnap's shoulder.

George took a breath and nodded, "it's okay. You're doing really good still, you know."

"Exactly. You're as awesome as a prince, Dream."

Dream shifted away, clearly not believing it.

"I'm serious." Sapnap looked at Dream, "you're a really cool guy. Little and big."

George rubbed Dream's back, "even if you're a jerk sometimes."

Dream leaned into them both again and stayed that way until the timer went off.

George got up and went to get the cookies out, while Sapnap messed with Dream's hands, trying to help him calm down.

George came back with a plate full of cookies and then poured some milk for each of them, "so, what can the prince decree?"

"F'ck gende'!" Dream took a cookie and shoved it down before it could be taken away, but just burned his mouth.

"Dream!" George jumped

Sapnap laughed and gave the milk over, "Dream." Then kisses Dream's hair.

Dream pouted and leaned into Sapnap.

Sapnap pet Dream, "yeah, I can agree with that decree, though."

"Ditto." George rubbed Dream's back.

Dream smiled and carefully took a more cool cookie, then started eating it slowly.

Sapnap took a breath, then grabbed his own cookie. "They're good?"

"Mhm!" Dream smiled and kicked his feet, much happier than before.

George nodded, "good."