Little!Ranboo + cg!Tubbo and Tommy

Tw: panic attack until after the ——

Ranboo rolled over in his bed and stuffed his face into the pillow, shaking his head some to burrow it in more. He pulled his blanket closer and hummed into whatever was in his arms. He whined when a piston went off somewhere and burrowed his face into the thing he was holding, which was a grass plush. He looked up once the sound was over and carefully got up, trying to find something to eat, but wobbled too much to get all the way to the fridge. He just sat down on the floor and whined to himself, going to bite his nails. He looked around for something to get, too tired, he thought, to really think. Which meant he couldn't do anything, which sucked. He knew he had stuff to do today! He had meetings!! He had to tell Techno that Quackity was being mean!! He wasn't supposed to be tired now!

Ranboo rubbed at his face with his sleeves to try and get the water off his face, staying on the ground as he got a message from his little communicator.

Tubbo. Tubbo was supposed to- Tubbo-

Ranboo's Brain was far too foggy to read and he was absolutely not telling Tubbo about this of all things. So, he just slid it to the side and went from chewing on his nails to sucking on his thumb, trying to calm himself down about the meeting by reasoning with himself, which was usually the opposite of what actually happened, like this time, where he just catastrophized himself into a corner.

His communicator was an awful background noise to the whole thing as he finally got the energy to get up and start pacing around, still wobbly but needing to move in some way. He almost tripped so many times but he managed.

——

Someone knocked on the door and opened it anyway, "Why're you ignoring me!" Tubbo joked as he knocked on the ladder downstairs, expecting Ranboo to be busy.

Ranboo let out a little whimper, shaking his head out of guilt, not getting that Tubbo was joking.

Tubbo heard the noise and ran upstairs with a laugh until he saw Ranboo and paused, "yo. You okay boss man?"

Ranboo shook his head and messed with his clothes, still pacing.

"Hey, hey." Tubbo walked closer to him, "what's wrong? What do you need?"

Ranboo shook his head again and rubbed at his face with his sleeves.

"Tissues?" Tubbo guessed.

"Nooo!" Ranboo Drew out in almost another whine, then looked down in what seemed like shame, still walking.

Tubbo rolled his eyes, "work with me dude."

Ranboo made a softer version of aggressive noises he could make, still tearing up.

Tubbo sighed, "I'm calling Tommy, okay? Let's get you to sit down, okay?"

Ranboo shook his head more.

Tubbo glanced at the block on Ranboo's bed, "just mess with your blocks, man. I have to talk to Tommy." Tubbo sent Tommy a message about it.

Ranboo begrudgingly went and grabbed the block, stuffing his face in it again. He continued to pace, holding the plush as tight as he could. He couldn't remember where he got the plush from but he didn't care, it was making him think a bit less and that helped.

Tubbo came out from the corner of the room and went over to Ranboo, "Hey, Ranboo, are you little?" He asked softly, trying to not be too alarming in case Tommy was right.

Ranboo just looked confused and shook his head, not even looking Tubbo's way. Tubbo huffed and continued to text Tommy, "Tommy's gonna come over to check on you, okay? He knows mental health stuff better than most of us, sadly." Tubbo shrugged and went to the corner again