Little!Techno + cg!Phil

Tw: death mention

Phil waved to Ranboo, "Byyye Mate!" He called, then went inside to put away the netherite the kid gave him.

Technoblade looked up from the rocking chair, "hey, Phil." He mumbled.

Phil tossed over some netherite ingot for Techno, "you should hang out with the kid more, he'll probably give you more ingots."

Techno huffed and set the ingot to the side, then turned to look outside.

Phil rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna sort out the chests."

Techno mumbled something and stretched out some.

Phil sighed and sat next to Techno, "wanna talk about yesterday?"

Techno shook his head, messing with his own joints, making them pop and creak.

"You didn't lose one, right?"

Techno shook his head, "tot'm." He mumbled.

Phil tilted his head, then held out a hand for Techno. Techno quietly took it and started making them click and clack.

Phil smiled softly, pulling out the blanket basket under the couch with his foot, "okay, new topic. Favorite blanket?"

Techno rolled his eyes, then gestured upstairs.

Phil sighed, "you're little, aren't you?"

Techno didn't answer, now messing with the palm of Phil's hand.

Phil laughed gently, using his free hand to grab a blanket, then got up slowly, making sure Techno could still hold his hand. He placed the blanket on Techno and gently reached up to pet him. Techno made a little squeal, so Phil pulled away.

"Got it." Phil mumbled, "do you wanna read some stories, bud?"

Techno reluctantly let go of Phil's hand, then stared at the book shelves.

Phil got up and went to grab some, setting them on the nearest table, then sat on the arm of the rocking chair.

Techno scooted over so Phil could sit next to him.

Phil pulled Techno into a side hug, then held out two books.

Techno looked down and pressed his head to Phil's shoulder, trying not to look too small.

Phil hummed and opened a book with his free hand, "you remind me of Wilbur."

Techno made a little noise.

Phil shook his head, "No, Tech, I mean Will regresses. Regressed." Phil corrected himself.

Techno whined and leaned more into Phil, curling up.

"I miss him too." Phil mumbled, "but.. hey, I got you. And you're a lot less of a prat."

Technoblade giggled and played with Phil's hand more.

"Yeah, that's right! You're a lot nicer; aren't you? Good little baby."

Techno chuckled softly and kicked his feet gently.

Phil made sure to start rocking them, "alright, story time."

Techno's eyes immediately went to the pages, waiting for Phil to start reading, but still holding Phil's hand that he would use to flip the page. Phil laughed and leaned back; then grabbed a bit of leather from a book binding project, then placed it into Techno's hands.

Techno, who had been upset that Phil moved his hand, lit up at this new toy. He started playing with it more.

Phil smiled, "we'll get you real toys later, okay?"

Techno continued to play with the leather, not really paying attention.

Finally, Phil started reading, making Techno lean over and stare at the page for a good hour before he finally relaxed enough to nap. Phil huffed in frustration over having absolutely no way to pick up Techno. He gave up and got Techno as comfortable as possible in the chair, then left to go organize the chests.

As soon as they were organized, he set to making Techno a plush.