06

***

After the tournament ended Lani was beyond tired to say the least. The stream raised over $110,000, and dream donated another $40,000 to the charity's chosen by each team. Lanis group managed to win two of the rounds out of eight and lani also chose to donate $5,000 to the trevor project as a token of her appreciation.

The call was filled with yawns, Quackity had been half asleep since the middle of the seventh round. "It's time for stream to end and i'm going to bed guys," george and lani then bid him a farewell and george was going to end his stream, "i'll be back, i'm gonna end stream," george said aloud, "ok same," lani responded, she waited to see if he would hang up and was confused when she saw he was only deafened.

"Well guys, we raised so much money in the past twenty four hours and i have started to grow a small soft spot for this game. I just played it for twenty four hours and i still don't completely despise it, I definitely will be playing more, but with that said i hope you all have an amazing day evening or night, see you guys soon," she waved at the camera and ended the live, she stretched her arms out and stood up to stretch before immediately sitting back in the chair. Lani pulled up her discord tab and clicked on it to see george still in the call but now undefeaned, her eyes widened and she quickly undeafened.

George didn't seem to realize as he continued to hum the lyrics to the song he had playing that lani couldnt hear, the small hums played a familiar song, "Are you humming Panic at the Disco?" Lani asked, she could hear as he jumped slightly as his hands hit the desk. "Welcome back," george huffed, "Arent you insanely tired?" Lani questioned, she looked up to see george turn his camera on. "No actually im pretty well," george responded with a sleepy grin. "You look exhausted and i know i'm exhausted,"

"What song was i humming," george cut her off quickly, lani stopping immediately to gbink back to the song she had in mind, "She Had the World?" lani responded, not completely sure. "Yeah correct one point land," he tiredly pumped his fist into the air causing lani to laugh, she caved in slightly and turned on her camera and did the same motion causing them both to laugh.

"That stream was fun," george said as he laid back into his chair, "it was good and i think our fan bases are clashing well," lani replied as she began to scroll through twitter looking for anything about the fan bases. "I think they should, we all had fun together it'd be cool to do it again," george began to yawn slightly but covered it up quickly. "It would be fun georgie don't you think?" she teased watching as his head rested in the palm of his hand with his elbow perched on his armrest. He rolled his eyes at the comment and gave Lani the finger, she returned the favor and began to laugh.

"What's so funny land?" george questioned as he cocked his head up towards the camera. "Nothing Georgie," lani replied with a cocky grin. "You are a nimrod," he huffed as he began to hum the song again, "you should share the music with me, I wanna listen," lani suggested, watching as george's eyes flickered up to the camera, "oh yeah, uh I can do that," he quickly sat up and shared his spotify with her so they could listen together.

George's hums still prominently stood out even with music, and was one thing lani seemed to focus on as her eyes closed, the peaceful melody quickly sending the exhausted girl to sleep as soon as the song began to change, her head resting on the back of her chair as she curled up on the chair, a spare blanket covering her. "What song do you wanna listen to next?" george asked, and when he didn't receive a response he looked over at the camera, "Lani? Did you fall asleep?" he questioned watching as she didn't respond, but only moved slightly over. "Okay, I'll pick," he shrugged as he opened his playlist and falling by harry styles began to play on shuffle, and begore george could hardly register it he was knocked out.

***

dream|dreamwastaken
@GeorgeNotFound falls asleep on discord
video calls with girls

💭6886♻️8777❤️206.4k

|
|
Quackity4k|Quackity4k
i can confirm.

***

Once Lani opened her eyes, she saw george slouched back into his chair as he peacefully slept. Her eyes widened for a second as she stretched her arms and quickly dropped from the call. She went to stand, stretching her back now as she let out a tired yawn, the sun looked like it was rising as she looked out her window.

Looking down at her phone she quickly grabbed it and checked the time. She had woken up at 6:57 am with nothing to do and no one to speak to, pretty much same old life, just way earlier then she ever woke up. She walked around the apartment and headed for her kitchen, she grabbed all the needed materials to make a bowl of cereal and sat at her island and scrolled through her phone as she ate. The first thing she seen as she opened twitter was dreams latest tweet that went out at 2am.

She nearly choked on her cereal as she read it, and a new incoming text soon followed after. She read it aloud as she read it, "Please don't tell me that the post that Dream guy made wasn't about you and that boy," she facepalmed as she read it, quickly responding with a 'no it wasn't actually got off and went straight to bed," a small feeling in her chest dropped as she sent the small lie. She quickly opened dreams contact and called him, she waited a few seconds before he answered.

"Hey Lani," he chuckled a bit after before going back to a serious silence. "How did you find that out?" she quickly asked, almost whispering it. "Quackity I called him for a recording and then he told me you guys were still active in the call, then george didn't answer his phone soooo," he exaggerated the last words as he responded. "You are so annoying," she mumbled, "it's not a big deal, no one will know, stop acting so ashamed you fell asleep on video call."

She felt her cheeks tint red as she grew embarrassed, "yeah you're right, my manager just making me feel like it's gonna be bad for me," her voice still low. "We are guys who play minecraft," dream began laughing, lani as-well after a few seconds. "you're right, i just wanted to ask. i'll talk to you later," she went to hang up and just before dream began to speak, "try not to fall asleep on discord again, things might get bad for u george is bad news," he said in the most utterly sarcastic voice, almost trying to mimic her manager. "Fuck off," she rolled her eyes as she hung up, setting her phone back on the counter.

***

authors note:

not feeling this chapter
but hi guys!!