10

***

lani🧝🏽‍♀️|lanidelrose
i think i arrived at vidcon
a bit early...

lani🧝🏽‍♀️|lanidelrosei think i arrived at vidcon a bit early

4667💭4316♻️98.5k❤️

|
|
dream|dreamwastaken
completely unrelated but i
arrive in like 2 hours

george|georgenootfound
no way, i arrive in 2 hours

quackity4k|quackity4k
NO WAY ME TOO

sapnap|sapnapalt
i do as well how crazy

karl!|honkkarl
HOLY HONK ME TOO

lani🧝🏽‍♀️|lanidelrose
this whole thread was so
unnecessary

***

George|Georgenootfound
dream face reveal in t-minus
1 hours.

5432💭6789♻️125.6k❤️

***

Lani wasn't lying when she said she had arrived early. Neither her or mer were aware of the time to be there therefore Meredith had them leave as early as possible for good measures. "So delrose what's the game plan for this event?" meredith asked as they walked through the mostly empty building. "Meet my friends, have fun, do my job," lani responded as she eagerly dragged her bag down the hall. "By friends who are we talking about?" mer asked giving lani a questionable look.

"Anyone who wants I guess," lani shrugged as they reached her hotel room, meredith swiped the card and granted them access to the joined rooms, both of them having their own room. "I hope you don't mean just the minecraft guys," meredith huffed as she tugged her suitcase into her room. "Why does it always go back to them, they are great people Mer," lani muttered as she waited by the door for her extra two bags she left with the bell boy. "So it was them," mer sighed as she closed her door stopping all conversation.

Lani looked down the hall to see the bell boy rushing down yhe hall in a stressed state. "Are these yours?" he asked as he approached lanis room, she looked behind him to see the trolley and her two bags sitting on it. "Yes actually it is," she smiled as she walked over to it and took her bags off. "Oh i'll do that for you," he quickly rushed to her aid as she began laughing. "Go prepare for the rush of people i can handle this," she looked up to see him nodding before rushing off down the hall with the trolley.

Lani rolled her bags into her room and began to unpack, starting with her make up and what not as she stepped into the bathroom. The hotel was more beautiful then she imagined it to be, the bathroom looked like it belonged in a palace. She quickly sorted her things out and went on to empty her suitcase, hanging up most of her outfits to prevent wrinkles of course.

As she peacefully continued to do so, the waves of people just continued to get louder as influencers slowly began flooding the Convention Center in Anaheim California. Her view was also amazing, she has a look out right to the entrance and could almost make out everyone's face as they all walked in with excitement radiating off of them. These type of events seem to always bring influencers together while also incorporating fans.

***

Most influencers would arrive the day before the event so they can meet with there friends without the pressure of fans surrounding them. But lani found herself getting ready after being informed about the party in the lounge at night. She was sitting criss cross on the bathroom counter as she did her make up, it was early but she was waiting for the arrival of her friends. Her music blasted through her and merediths room, This Could Be Us being her choice of song as she sung along. She felt the vibrations of her phone as it sat next to her on the counter, she looked down and grabbed it to see dream calling her.

"Hello?" she said quite loudly, "no need to blow out my ear drum," a british accent huffed, "this isn't dream," she said as she realized. "You're correct land, but he has your number and i don't so kinda offended actually," his tone was cocky and almost sounded nothing like how he usually did. "You never asked for it," she responded with a laugh. "Someone is blasting This Could Be Us, who's in there bag?" she heard a voice say in the background of the call. "Land do you hear the music too?" George asked, she quickly grabbed the remote and paused it.

"No actually I don't," she replied, "wow it just got really quite on your end of the call," george laughed as lani looked in the mirror as she face palmer. "Oh song over," the voice sighed. "Yeah maybe they heard you say that sapnap," george responded, lani then knew that george knew that it was her. "Sorry!" sapnap shouted, lani could hear his voice clearly, and george also heard the echo through her end. "Can I have my phone back George?" she heard dream ask, "yeah yeah, remember our deal," george spoke quietly before hanging up and giving dream bavk his phone.

"What was that about?" Sapnap asked as he looked over at george who had a small smile on his face. "Nothing just excited for this weekend," george responded as he looked over at sapnap before looking around the hall they were walking down. "Where are we even going?" Dream asked as they reached the elevator, "well we can to go to that party thing tonight," sapnap suggested, looking over at the other two. George nodded, "ask karl and alex if they wanna come," dream insisted.

Lani looked at herself in the mirror as she lowered the phone, this weekend seemed as if it was gonna be drinking, minecraft boys and meet and greets. She could already hear Merediths disapproving scoffs, but Lani couldn't help but admit she was sorta excited to see how the night would end up playing out. This was the most excitement she had felt in a few weeks, but the lingering thought of what Meredith told her about her ex bestfriend and ex boyfriend. Lani asked Mer if it could've just been a publicity stunt but Meredith really didn't know the answer.

***

authors note:

VidCon begins like actually
next chapter

but i'm in a writing mood so
let's see how much i can write