New Book!!

Hello everyone! So I know I suddenly went awol and just completed this imagines book a long time ago without a goodbye. I just kind of fell out of love with it. I still love the boys and will always support them through and through; I just kind of... drifted away from the fandom? I hope you all understand what I mean. And, I wrote these imagines when I was still like 13 or 14. I know, it's cringe. But I have a new book out!

Do any of you like Harry Potter? Particularly—Tom Marvolo Riddle? You know, devilishly handsome, charming, and manipulative? And a bit of a psychopath. Yes, him. Well, I am currently writing a book about him called "The Collateral Damage of Us."

I have been planning on this book for such a long time, and I wanted to be better as a writer and improve my writing. I've been Potterhead since I was about 12 or 13, and I've always wanted to write something about it, and I guess this was it.  Yes, I love teen Voldemort. You can go give it a read if you'd like! 

What is it about?

Carina Fargrove has lived an overly protective life, full of secrets. Believing to be destined more than she was, she found herself opening a portal to another universe—The Wizarding World—with a necklace given to her as a gift and was tasked to complete a vow made centuries ago, for the sake of harmony and balance in all universes. 

She had three simple steps: 

1.)  Find the Heir of Slytherin 

2.) Destroy the Necklace

3.) Close the Portal for good

But there was one rule that she must follow: Never fall in love with Tom Riddle.

Hope you all are doing well! Much love!