New Hope Club - Going away

Y/N'S POV
Its been months since I agreed to them to court me and they didnt break their promise.. I am having lots of fun.

We had our ups and downs but we always seem to make through the day.

My dream was actually to be a photographer but how am I going to be a photographer when I dont even have a camera.

Im sitting on my bed reading a book when my phone rang.

I answered it and it was George.

"Hey George" I answered.

"Hi Y/N please come to the studio later at 4 pm! okay bye!" George said.

"What um okay" I said and he hanged up.

Okay what just happened...

I looked at the time and it was almost 4 pm so I got up and get ready.

Once I was done I went downstairs and told my mum and dad that I was going to the studio and headed out the door.

I walked to the studio since it was not that far.

I arrived at the studio and looked around and no one was here?

I looked everywhere and saw a door open and went towards it and saw the boys.

"Hey.." I said awkwardly.

"We know you want to be a photographer someday" George said.

"So we want to give you this" Reece handed me the camera that I always wanted.

"What.. no no guys I cant accept this! And do you even know how expensive this is!" I replied.

"We know just think of it as a thank you gift for everything you did for us" Blake said.

"Wow.. I uhmm Thank you so much!" I said not even knowing what to say.

"And thats not all, we also recommended you to a famous photogtapher in New York and said you will be leaving to meet her in two weeks" Blake said and I was just standing there speechless.

"I-I uhmm.. You guys are insane.. this is too much!" I said stuttering.

Am I even dreaming right now.. Im going to New York!

"But will you guys be okay while im away..." I said.

"We'll be okay Y/N and we promise while you are working in New York we wont disturb you" Reece said.

"Thank you guys so so much!" I said smiling so hard.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

3 months.. im going away for 3 months, I looked at myself on the the mirror... me, Im going to New York and live my dream.

I talked to my family about this and they were so proud and they even made a farewell party for me.

My bags were packed and all was ready and my mum came in.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said smiling.

We both went downstairs and saw my dad and Ethan waiting beside the door.

"There's our future Photographer!" My dad said and I went up to hug him.

"I'll miss you so much dad!" I said.

"I'll miss you too" he said and lets me go.

"Ethan!" I said.

"Y/N!" He said giving me a hug.

"Be good in school alright" I said laughing.

"Me? Pfft im always good in school!" He said and I laughed then pinched his cheeks.

"Mum" I said.

"Oh im gonna miss you so much! Be careful there okay!" She said tearing up and hugged me.

"Im gonna miss you too!" I said and we let go.

"Its time" my dad said and he took my bags to the trunk of the taxi.

I walked towards the taxi and said goodbye to my family.

I left and thought about the boys not saying goodbye to me.. well they did say that they wont disturb me.

Well this is going to be a long flight.

Hours and hours later I arrived in New York and went straight to my accomodation.

I set my bags down and looked through the appartment and it was nice.

I decided to rest for a couple of minutes and look around the city later.

I looked through my phone and messaged my mum saying that I arrived.

I got off my bed and fixed myself,;took my camera and went out.

I looked around New York and its absoulutely beautiful.

I took alot pictures and decided to go to visit the company and meet my boss.

Im really nervous right, do I have to continue this.. ugh! Of course I do.. just calm down Y/N!

"You can do this Y/N!"
"Go smash it!"
"We're just here to support you"

I look behind me and saw the boys?

I shook my head and saw them not there... I must be hallucinating...

I continued to walk and arrived at a very tall building.

I walked in and went to the reception.

"Hi! Uhmm im here to see Miss Claire" I said to the receptionist.

"Oh wait! You must be Y/N!" She said.

"Yes I am!" I said.

"Miss Claire has been waiting for you.. you may go, her office is at floor 12" she said and I thanked her.

I went to the elevator and pushed the button to floor 12.

The eleveator doors opened and I quickly saw her office.

Alright Y/N this is it... I stopped at my thoughts and knocked and opened the door.

And I see a woman and this amazing set, there were tripods, camera lens and more photography stuff.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Claire?" I asked her.

"I am and who are you?" She said with a strict tone.

"Y/N Y/L/N Ma'am" I replied.

"Oh Y/N! Yes I know you... Go out!" She said and I was confused.

"I-I uhmm sorry?" I said.

"Go out! Take pictures and bring it to me tomorrow so that I can see if you are worthy to be my assistant photographer" she said and I was relieved.

"Okay sure... tomorrow" I said and went out.

I went out and took pictures and since it was almost night time I decided to go home.

I changed into my pajamas and sat in my bed I looked through my gallery on my phone and saw a picture of me and the boys.

I looked at it for about 5 minutes and memories of thus picture filled my mind.

I smiled at the picture and looked at the time, it was almost midnight so I decided to call it a day.

But believe me I do miss the boys even tho sometimes they give me a headache.