Reece - Piano Love

YOUR POV
"Reece, come one you at least have to try" I said to Reece, he's my boyfriend and its kind of hard to be his because he is famous and of course hate will go onto me but I tend to ignore them and im teaching him how to play the piano, fur elise.

He might know some but I really want him to learn so someday we can play together.

"UGH, im never gonna get this.." he said with frustration.

"Hmm..how about i'll treat you ice cream later and a lot of cuddling?" I said smiling to Reece and he just looks at me.

"Promise?" He said, I always get him.

"Of course" I said kissing his cheek and we continue to play or lets just say continue to teach him play the piano.

"Okay just put your finger here" I said smiling and I look up to him and he looks away secretly so I just continued.

I giggled because he just wont stop looking at me and that smile when he looks at me, his dimples will show.

"Cutie" I said quietly.

"I heared you" He said now looking at the piano.

REECE'S POVY/N is teaching me how to play piano and I might now some cords but she just really want me to learn and when she just takes my hand to play I just cant stop looking at her

REECE'S POV
Y/N is teaching me how to play piano and I might now some cords but she just really want me to learn and when she just takes my hand to play I just cant stop looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me?" She asked knowing I really am.

"Well its hard not to look at someone beautiful like you" I said biting my lip.

"Stop it!" She said giggling, I always love her cute giggles..

Its now 3 pm and we decided to take a break from all of that piano learning.

"Sooooo Y/N I remembered you owe me something about ice cream and cuddling" I smiled looking at her.

"Yah yah I know, now come on lets get some ice cream" she smiled and pulled me outside to buy some ice cream.

We arrived in the Ice Cream store.

"Okay go pick the flavours you want, its my treat" she said and I nodded and chose some flavours.

"Okay all done" I said walking up to her and she paid for our ice cream and I got chocolate and vanilla and Y/N got some Y/F/IC and we left the store.

We arrived in our house that we shared in and we sat on the sofa and she already finished her ice cream.

"Im gonna go take a shower" she said and stood up but I stopped her at her tracks.

"But I thought were gonna cuddle" I said with a frowny face.

"After I take a shower I promise" she said and kissed my cheek and walks to the bathroom.

So while she's in the shower I decided to put some more comfy clothes on and grabbed some blankets and pillows and movies to watch after she is done taking a shower.

She walks out of the bathroom and I turned the lights off and walked towards me.

"Hey-" she stopped at her tracks and smiled.

"Ohhhh okay, I see now what you're doing" I smiled and extend my arms around her to tackle her to the sofa and started tickling her.

"Ahahahahah Reece no ahaaa stop it" I stoped and we just look at each other.

"you know I love you so much right?" I said looking at her beautiful eyes.

"of course I do and I love you more that most" and I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Okayyy so what do you want to watch? I asked her.

"Y/F/M!" She said with excitment.

"But we've already watched that for like the hundreth time" I said.

"But I love that movie" she said and I just smiled.

"Ok ok" I put the movie on and I sat back down on the sofa Y/N's head on my lap and I played with her hair.

"You're getting good at piano" she said almost half asleep.

"As long as you're the one teaching me" I said and she just nodded.

The movie finished and I looked down at Y/N and she's already asleep so I carried her bridal style up to our room that we shared.

I placed her down the bed and put the blanket on her and kissed her head.

"Good night love" I said whispering

"Hmm night" she said whispering.

I took a shower and get ready for bed but after that I tweeted something in twitter.

"Just learned piano a while ago by this beautiful girl here Y/T/N"
And 5 minutes later still scrolling through twitter its now 11:30 pm and Y/N hugged me sneakly.

"Go to sleep Reece" I smiled and put down my phone and I hugged her from behind.

"Im the most luckiest boy on earth" I said.

"And what makes you say that?" she asked and I smiled.

"Because I have the most perfect girlfriend ever" I said closing my eyes then we fell asleep my arms still around her.

I woke up at 8:00 am and Y/N is still asleep so I stood up and get some clothes on and went to the piano and try to play fur elise.

I want to surprise her that I can play it already then after 1 hour of practicing I finally got it and I played it once again.

YOUR POV
I woke up, Reece not beside me but I know that he's just probably in the kitchen but I stopped when I heared the piano playing and went slowly to the piano and saw Reece playing it and he got it.

I clapped and he turned around to look at me, I went towards him.

"I see you've been practicing" I said smiling.

"I wanted to surprise you love" he said putting his arms around me.

"Okay then lets play it together" I said putting my fingers on the piano and we started playing the piano and its just like what I dreamed of.

I got the most perfect boyfriend ever and I will love him forever and always.