Reece - Always (alternate ending)

Hey guys! This is an alternate ending of "Always".

Shout out to mrsdracofelton for the suggestion.

ENJOY!!
------------------------------------------------------
REECE'S POV
Its been days since she left me and I miss her so much!

But I remember the ticket I gave her to a concert tomorrow in London.

I decided to text her to ask if she would come and just try if she would answer.

I hope she would come.

Y/N'S POV
Ever since I left him, I wasnt eating or sleeping well.

I went to my mum's house here in London and told her everything that happened, she was there for me.

I want to forget him but part of me dont.

I remembered the ticket he gave me for a concert here in London.

I went up and get it and sat back down on my bed, I played with the ticket for a little bit thinking if I go or not.

Then my phone buzzed.

From: Reecey Boii ♡
Are you gonna come to the concert tomorrow? Please! I miss you so much! Im sorry!

I still didnt change his name on my phone but I used to call him that.

I looked at the text and think even more but then I remembered what he did and I dont think I can forgive him.

I closed my phone and put my knees on my chest and cry even more.

I decided not to go to the concert and thats final.

I want to forget him.

*2 YEARS LATER*
Its been 2 years since I left him... it still hurts a little but im over it.

2 years later, me and Blake ended up being together and now im happy to be with him.

He was there for me when I needed someone.

But I really dont know what happened to Reece now, Blake never let me see him but its okay with me, I dont want to see him ever again.

But sometimes I wish I could.

George well now also has a girlfriend but she is a special one, basically his mum and her girlfriend's mum are best friends and and her mum introduced her to George and ended up being best friends to being together.

But the only thing is, she has Heart Failure, she dosent want to tell George because she dosent want to hurt him.

The day before the concert in London 2 years ago... I decided not to go.

REECE'S POV
I looked everywhere during that night of the concert, I told the guards about Y/N... I looked at the front of the crowd to see if she was there but she's not.

I waited for her but no one came.

And thats when I thought to myself that she was gone forever and 2 years later I found out Y/N and Blake were now together.

New Hope Club is still alive but its not like before.

I miss Y/N so bad but 1 year later after she left me... Me and the girl that I used ended up together, I wasnt happy like before... I want her and only her.

She was an angel. I loved her and I still do.

YOUR POV
Me and Blake are happy but am I happy with him?

We're just taking a walk down the park, just having a moment.

"So how's George and her girlfriend?" I asked Blake.

"Oh George is doing good and always with her girlfriend... they really love each other." He said.

"Yeh they do" I said.

"Y/N, Do you love me?" Blake asked holding my hand.

"What are you talking about Blake, Of course I love you very much!" I told him, looking at his eyes.

"Why?" He said and I let out a small laugh.

"Because you were there for me when I needed someone, you're funny, kind, sweet and a goofball!" I said smiling at him.

"But what about Reece?" He said.

I remembered what he did to me... and I frowned.

"Dont worry about him okay, we're done and let everything happened in the past be in the past okay, I love you" I said and gave Blake a quick kiss.

As we were strolling down the park I bumped into someone.

"Ow!" But luckily Blake catched me right on time.

"Oh no! Im so sorry miss I didnt me-" the boy said but its not just any boy... its Reece.

"Reece"

"Y/N"

I was at shock, he was right here infront of me.

"You and her..." I said still holding Blake's hand.

"Yah, its us now.. I guess" I nodded.

"How are you and Blake?" He asked... this is really awkward.

"We're okay happy as always!" I said.

"Can I umm talk to you for a minute?" He ask.

I looked and Blake and he nodded signaling me that its okay.

"Come" he led me by a tree a little far away from where we were.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I said avoiding eye contact.

"I wanna talk about... us" He said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Reece dont you understand there is no us.. we're over since 2 years ago!" I told him and walked away but his hand grabbed my wrist.

"Please Y/N.." He pleaded but it still broke my heart looking at him.

"Im sorry Reece but I cant do it anymore, I moved on from you... im now with Blake and I love him, he was there for me when you were not, he helped me and besides you have girlfriend now, its time to move on Reece im not yours anymore and you're not mine."

"Wait Y-Y/N please-"

I let go of his grip and went back to Blake and go home.

REECE'S POV
"Wait Y-Y/N please-" I pleaded tears forming my eyes.

I cant believe I saw her again and it made me miss her even more.

If only I can call her mine again.

I wish I didnt do what I did, I regret everything.

I dont want anyone, I only want her and only her.

Even though I cant have her anymore I will Always And forever love Y/N.