George - Sick

YOUR POV
Im with my boyfriend Geroge today at the couch just watching some movies and its kind of just the normal boring usual day.

"Is it raining?" I asked to George since I heard something like loud raindrops.

"I dont know, lemme go check" He said and stood up from the couch to the window.

"It is!" He said smiling then I quickly got up from the couch to the door.

"And where do you think you're going" George said.

"Outside, come on lets go play in the rain!" I said grabbing his hand but his grip was strong.

"No, you're going to get sick" He said worried.

"Pretty please" I said with a pouty face.

"Finee" He said rolling his eyes.

"but not to long okay" He said.

"Yeh yeh" I said pulling him outside.

Its so good to play in the rain again with George just like when we were kids, George is actually my childhood best freind but we admitted that we have feelings for each other 6 months ago and its just so nice to play in the rain with him, we would always play tag.

I ran to George secretly.

"TAG!" I said laughing.

"Oh come on Y/N!" He said and started running trying to catch me and out of nowhere he hugged me from behind.

"Agh!" I shouted.

"I missed the old days" He said and I turned around to face him.

"Yeh I remember" I said and kissed his cheek

"Lets go in now shall we?" He asked.

"Okay" I said and he pulled me to our house that we share.

"Here" George said handing me a towel.

"Thanks" I said.

"Y/N are you okay?" He said holding my hand.

"Yeh yeh, im fine" I said and sneezed.

Then George put his hand on my forehead.

"Y/N! Your burning up, I told you we should'nt go play in the rain" He said then I sat on the couch coughing and sneezing then George came back with a cold towel and he placed the towel on my forehead.

"Im sorry" I said looking at George still warming me up.

"its okay, its my fault I should'nt have allowed us to go outside" He said smiling and kissed my cheek.

I stood up from the couch to our room and change my clothes into some warm ones and went to the bed to get some rest.

GEORGE'S POV
When me and Y/N came back in our house, I already knew then that something was wrong and I was right she got sick.

I went to the bathroom to get some cold water and warmed her up with a towel on her forehead then she went to the room we shared and saw her go to sleep.

I had an idea to take a photo of her and post something in twitter *snap*. Perfect.

I went to twitter and posted it "babygirl got sick ❤" and posted it and seconds later I recieved a lot of notification from the fans saying that they wish she would get well soon.

Since im in the band, New Hope Club and the fans know that I have a girlfriend which is Y/N and they've been really supportive and I love it.

Since its almost late I went to sleep already and kissed Y/N head.

"Love you babygirl" I smiled and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up sun shining and I checked the time and ohh its just 8 and Y/N is still asleep so I decided to go to the kitchen and make Y/N some breakfast.

An hour passed and I heared the door creaked open and Y/N was awake.

"Morning, your just in time" I smiled and gave her some food.

"heyy, my favourite" she said.

"of course, anything for you" I smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

As she was done eating she went to the living room and just lay down on the sofa.

"Y/N do you want some hot cocoa?" I asked from the kitchen and I saw her nod.

I made the the Hot cocoa just the way she likes it and lets not forget those 4 marshmallows.

I also made one for myself and went to the living room and she sat up and I handed her the drink.

"Thank you" she said smiling.

"What did you like most about me?" She asked while she sipped on her Hot cocoa and I never even heared her ask that question.

"Everything, your eyes, your smile, your hair, you personality, everything about you is just the perfect girlfriend anyone can ask for" I said and put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her head and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Really?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Really really!" I said.

"I love you Y/N more than anything" I said.

"I love you more" she said smiling and looking up at me.

"I love you most" I said and sticking my tounge out.

"I love you more than most!" She said laughing.

"Alright you win" I said and we just cuddled all through the day.

YOUR POV
Everyday is just always a perfect day when im with George he is the most perfect guy anyone can ask for and somehow I was the girl he chose, his best friend.

It was night time and we were just laying on the bed.

"George you awake?" I said whispering.

"Hmm yeh" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you" I said facing him.

"For what" he said and I chuckled.

"For being there for me whenever im sad or sick just like now, for being my Best Friend AND Boyfriend, well lets just say thank you for everything" I said giving him a kiss.

"Anything for my Baby girl" he said and upto now he still calls me Baby Girl ever since we were young he would call me that because I was younger than him and he just thinks im a baby when we were young and I would always get annoyed, those were the days.

"Well goodnight Geroge love you" I said and he didnt answer and I already knew that he was already asleep.