New Hope Club - Choosing (Version 1)

Y/N'S POV
its been 2 days since the party and seeing them with girls makes me lose hope.

I sighed and went downstairs for breakfast and went to work since I resigned as the Stylist for New Hope Club, I am continuing my dream of being a Photographer.

I took my camera and went to the location.

The photoshoot that I will be taking photos of are a couple and while I was taking their pictures I kept thinking why cant I be like that.

I sighed and continued with my job.

After 40 minutes we decided to take a break and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and it was... Blake.

I was just planning to talk to him so maybe we can now.

"Hey Y/N" He said softly.

"Hi, can we talk" I said.

"Yeah of course" He said and we sat down on the bench that was just infront of us.

"I have something to say" We both said in unsion.

"Its fine you go first" I said and he held my hand.

"Y/N I know I dont have a chance on you, im not as gentleman as George or as sweet as Reece but I tried so hard to have a chance on you but I know I dont so I want to thank you Y/N for everything for making me feel so special and happy... you are seriously the best girl I have ever met" He said staring to tear up aswell as me.

"Y/N I want to hear you say to me right now that its not me, that you only see me as... a-as a f-friend... because I cant keep hoping that one day you can be mine it will only hurt me so please Y/N I want to hear those words please" Blake said crying.

I let go of Blakes hands and a tear fell my cheek.

"Im so sorry Blake but I only see you as a friend" I said and Blake turned around wiping his eyes trying not to cry even harder.

"I knew it" He said wiping his tears away and smiled at me.

"Im so sorry Blake" I said and hugged him tight.

We hugged for a bit and let go.

"Wait here" I said and went to my bag to get some of my Fries.

"Here" I said offering him some of my fries and he smirked.

"So who is it?" He asked and I became nervous.

BLAKE'S POV
"Really!?" I said shocked of who is it and she nodded.

"Well then im sure he will be so happy and Y/N always remember that I will always be here for you if you need anything" I said.

"Thank you Blake" she said and kissed my cheek.

After chatting with Y/N for a while I decided to walk home.

I knew that it wasnt me, yes its hard to accept that but I respect her decision.

I opened the door to my house and went to the living room finding my mum there.

"So?" She asked since she knows I went to Y/N to find out if she picked me.

I shook my head and looked down.

"Oh Blake its okay" My mum said comforting me.

I sighed and went to my bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------

REECE'S POV
I know Blake will go to Y/N today but I have no idea what happened.

I know Y/N's work is done so I de ided to go to her.

I got dressed and went directly to Y/N's house.

While I arrived I saw Y/N opening her door and I ran to stop her.

"Y/N!" I said running towards her and turned around to face me.

"Hey" she said softly.

"I wanted to tell you something" I said and bit my lip from nervousness.

I took a deep breath and took her hand and held it tight.

"Y/N ever since I first saw you I knew you were the one, I thought I had a chance on you but it seems like 2 other boys likes you aswell" I said and laughed and bit and she smiled.

"You have no idea how you make me so happy, you were always there for me and I was always there for you, Y/N my whole body is in love with you..." I said hoping she would say that she loves me to.

But after I said my little speech to her she lets go of my grip on her hand and my heart fell.

"Reece... its not you im so sorry" She said and I was moving around holding back the tears that are starting to form in my eyes.

"Its okay..." I said trying to smile.

"No dont cry! You'll make me feel bad!" She said and wiped the tears that was falling from my eyes.

After she wiped my tears she looked back and I stood there confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she turned back around making funny faces.

We laughed at her silliness and we just smiled together, she does make me so happy but unfortunately I wasnt the one.

"I love that smile of yours so much... dont lose it" I said and she giggled.

Then she hugged me tightly, I was a but shocked but I hugged her back and all the memories we had was filling uo in my mind.

After a while she lets go and I asked her the question..

"Who is it?" I said and she whispered me his name.

"I knew it! I was so right!" I said and she laughed.

GEORGE'S POV
I was just sitting on the couch and since it was just noon I decided to take a walk.

I grabed my phone and headed out.

While I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone causing her to fall.

"Oh no! Im so sorry!" I said.

"Oh its fine!" She said and wait I know that voice.

"Y/N?" I said and she fixed her hair revealing her face.

"G-George!" She stuttered.

"Im so sorry! I wasnt looking where I was going" I said.

"Its fine George, im alright see!" She giggled.

"And since you're here, I- uhm well I have to tell you something" She said sounding nervous and I think I have feeling on what is it.

"Ita not me right?" I said looking down.

"Well will you still believe that its not you if I do this?" She said and she crashed her lips on mine.

I was shocked, my heart was pounding but I kissed her back.

We pulled away and she blushed.

"Really?" I said and she nodded.

"Can I say it?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"Say what?" I said.

"That I love you" She said causing me to blush.

"And I love you more" I said kissing her forehead and we went for a walk together hand in hand.

I still cant believe that she chose me... this is exactly what I wanted... Y/N

She is finally mine.

------------------------------------------------------

Yees! Finally I was able to update! Im so so sorry once again for the very long delay and yeaahh... hope you enjoyed this chapter... the short story in the imagines book is almost done :))

Im so sorry once again