Volume 2: Asher's Prologue

Hi, this is a second volume to my book. It is basically my new book "the real Asher angel" but I decided to merge my stories. Hope you enjoy.

Asher's POV:
I don't know why I'm so stressed lately. I'm working on my movie and some new music that needs to be released, but I love doing both of these things, so what's up?
I'm very excited to start working on Shazam 2. I didn't really think that my movie was going to have a sequel, but I'm glad to be back with a cast I dearly love. To be reunited with Zachary Levi is a dream come true, I had a huge crush on him while filming the first film. I just wanted him to dominate me and make me his.

And yeah that's the thing, I'm into men...And I have a girlfriend. I guess that's why I'm so stressed. I love Caroline so so much and she makes me happy, but not as happy if I was with a guy. I don't want to hurt her, but I can't have her know about my feelings towards men. I can't have anybody know. My career will be ruined, I'll get no more jobs or bookings.

Me and her cuddle and kiss, and we've only had sex three times when we were alone at my house. I couldn't really stay hard so I had to pretend that I was smashing some boy ass just to finish. She keeps on insisting for me not to wear a condom, so that scares me. She's trying to have me impregnate her to solidify her place in my family.

My mom absolutely adores hers, but she absolutely adored Annie (Jules) too. She loves all the girls I bring home. She's never mentioned to me that she'd be okay with me being with a guy, so I bring the girl first girl that latches on to me.

My dad on the other hand has asked me if I was gay. I've repeatedly told him no, but I think he knows the answer. I kind of do have to thank my dad for my looks. He's a good looking dilf and I would just uh.....never mind I'm not going there.

My brother Avi and my sister London, I mean what can I say about them. Avis growing up to be just like me (except the gay part) cause I know he's 100% straight. He enjoys fucking his girlfriend so much. He thinks I can't hear them at night but I can and I just wish my life was as easy as his. My sister is getting older, but she only talks to my mom and ignores the rest of us, perhaps she hates men and is a lesbian. I can only hope so I'm not the only gay in my family.