Volume 2: Chapter 1

It's 5am and I have to start getting dressed to start shooting my movie. A movie that I'm getting paid to act in. Money that will support my family. I make all sacrifices and work so hard and I feel that I can't have the one thing in my life I truly want. Happiness. A happiness that will be fulfilled with a man in my life that will love me, cherish me, and fuck me, maybe I'll fuck him too.

After we wrap for the day, I put the pedal to the metal and darted to Zach's dressing room. I hadn't seen Zach since we went to the movie premiere and I was excited to be within an arms reach of him.

"Hey, how are you?" I said nonchalantly
"I'm doing well Asher, does something bring you here?"

He obviously didn't want to be around me because believe it or not I actually made a move on him years ago. I proposed that I would give him the best blowjob ever and he could cum in any hole he wanted. I was a minor so he definitely declined, but the hesitation was there and that all I needed in order to know if I was going to have my way with him or not. I'm 18 now I'm legally an adult, so we could fuck and he wouldn't get in trouble.

"I know you're still avoiding me, but things are different now"

Z: You wanted me to risk my life and career just so could have your way with me, it's selfish, so please don't act like we're friends off-camera.

He was sitting down so I put my arm around him.

A: I'm sorry I just had the biggest crush on you, and I thought that maybe ya know 👉🏻👈🏻

Z: Well you thought wrong. I didn't have a crush on you, a kid...but I did think you were attractive.

Suddenly, Zach got up and pulled me closed to him. I could feel his bulge press against me. His breath all heavy, his pecs were huge, no wonder he got cast as a superhero.

This was everything that I wanted. A man, any man. I guess I was just desperate because I can be with people my own age.
He brought my chin so we made eye contact. My wide puppy dog eyes pierced through his and then he kissed me. I could feel his lips touch mine and the next thing I knew, his tongue entered my mouth and I could taste him. He put his big hand on my growing package. He then lifted his hand to touch my stomach and then entered my pants and underwear through the gap. He started to jerk me off and it felt so good. This is the first time that I was genuinely hard.
My pants unbuttoned by themselves because he was going so fast. I tried to keep kissing him but my mouth just stayed open due to how good it felt. I then let out a moan and he put his hand over my mouth since he didn't want the other cast and crew to hear. As soon as he covered my mouth I came. Keep in mind I still my underwear on, so all I could see was a big stain on them.

As I was staring at the mess I made on myself, Zach pulled my pants up for me and buttoned them up. He gave me 3 butt slaps and turned away

Was he going to finish? Do I leave? How am I going to clean this up? I was scared that my load was going to soak through my pants, plus it has an odor that some people might smell.
I was anxious. I was scared. I didn't wanna get caught. I have a girlfriend and I technically just cheated.

"What am I supposed to do?" I told him.

"You're going to go home and get some rest. Get ready for tomorrow's shoot." He replied.

Z: now that it's out of your system. I hope you start focusing on your career and professionalism.

I didn't say anything, I just left.
I was stunned. He did this to get rid of my urges? I mean it worked, I absolutely loved what just happened. But he unleashed something I've suppressed for a long time. I wanted to keep on doing this. And if he doesn't want to do it with me, I'll find other guys.

We'll officially, NOW he doesn't want anything to do with me. The rest of the movie is going to be awkward, but thankfully I play the younger version of him so our characters don't interact.
I have my cast mate Jack, that I can hang around with, so I'll make the most of it with him. I just really want this movie to wrap so I can focus on myself and my music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm back with a new book I hope you all enjoy! So much more to be explored and if you have ideas feel free to message me or comment!

-Jackalope