The Letter Sent to Andi

Hey, how are you? I've been concerned about you lately and I just wanted to talk to you...alone. I've been thinking to myself about what I want in my life....and it's you. I don't want Amber anymore. I'll break up with her tomorrow. I'm moving on to BIGGER and better things if you know what I'm saying. I want to be with you forever and ever. I need to fix all the stress factors in my life and I realized that you're my ONLY TRUE FRIEND that alleviates all the pain I suffer from. I love you so much and I'm sorry for ignoring you for some time. I was wrong to do that. I have jitterbugs in my stomach whenever I see you. I know you wouldn't expect this and you're probably thinking this is a prank, but it's not I roll this way and I love u so much! I never knew I would say this but you have no idea how much I really wanna be in bed with you and kiss and cuddle all night. I know we're only high school freshmen but I can't hide my lust and passion for you. Oh the things I want to do to you. Sorry for going a little spicy in this Letter lol. But hey Maybe we can meet up at The Spoon tomorrow at noon (Saturday)!! SEE U THERE HOPEFULLY🤞🏻🤞🏻!!!

Love, Jonah Beck ❤️❤️

So Andi's reaction and The Spoon will be in the next chapter!!! GET READY FOR CHAPTER 6 it's a good one THANKS FOR READING!!!

Vote and Comment