Chapter 4: The Unknown Truth

Andi's POV
Oh my god, I can't believe I was just crying over Jonah Beck. I've never cried over a boy before. I'm so lucky to have Buffy in my life, she literally snapped me back into reality.
As I was gaining my composure I heard a knock, and it ended up being Cyrus, but what was Cyrus doing here? I haven't seen him all summer.

Cyrus: Can I come in?
Buffy: Of course you can.
Andi: Woah Woah Woah wait a second! What on earth makes you think that you can come into my territory after not talking to me in 3 months.
*Buffy and Cyrus look at each other in disbelief*

"I'll just go then." Cyrus says with a tear 😢 down his cheek.
Andi: Look, I'm sorry, I've had a lot of mood swings and I don't know why.
"Omg Andi!! you're going into puberty!" Buffy says
"Omg shut up" Andi says with a slight snicker

Cyrus: Guys I need help
Buffy: Oh is that why you wanted to see us.
Cyrus: Yeah, look ummmm...

------Cyrus POV
I didn't know what to say: either that I was gay or my Jonah problems. Cause if I say Jonah and then I come out, they're going to know something's up with me and Jonah.
"I just wanted to tell u that.... "
Buffy: Yeessssss, goooooo onnnnn
"I'm gay" I say softly
Andi and Buffy: "What?"
"I knew that you two wouldn't accept me!"
Buffy: Calm down Cyrus, we just couldn't hear you.
"Well, I'm gay"
Buffy gave me a really big hug
" Awww I'm so proud of you" Buffy says
Andi is silent and it's kinda freaking me out. It like she's trying to take it all in or she's thinking about something really really hard. Hopefully she doesn't put the puzzle pieces together with me and her crush, Jonah Beck.

Buffy: Is that all you came here for?
"Yeah" I said confidently
"Just don't tell anybody......and do you wanna go to the spoon tomorrow (Saturday)"
"We'd love to! Right Andi!?" Buffy says while elbowing her
"yessss, of course" Andi says quite bothered
I leave the Andi Shack and I'm walking back home and I start to wonder what's up with Andi. In my opinion she's being a complete bitch, she started by yelling at me, and then she didn't even react to me coming out. I thought she was family. She really let me down. Even her mom is nicer to me than her. Ughhh I'm so pissed off at her.

It's almost nighttime and the weather has been much nicer than it was when I was walking earlier. I'm about 4 blocks away from my house and I see 2 VERY BIG THINGS!

I see Jonah. Yes, my Jonah. Oh I love him, but I haven't talked to him in forever. He's going the opposite direction of me with a letter. Why is he sending letters "is he delivering suicide notes" I think to myself. "Nahhhh" I chuckle. Jonah was looking at the bushes and trees with his beautiful green eyes so we couldn't say hi or anything.  Hopefully I'll go talk him soon.
But the other thing I saw was HUGE!

AMBER WAS MAKING OUT WITH KIP

I couldn't believe it, but I had to make sure it was them. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were sucking each other's faces off. They were at Kip's house and Kip and I are neighbors.....sorta
We live on the same street but we're like 6 houses apart I think. I can't believe she would do that 20 FEET AWAY FROM JONAH. I made sure he couldn't see them and he was "out of harms way"
I sigh "what a relief that he didn't see, but someone has to tell him" (maybe next week) I think to myself. I can't tell anyone yet, not even Amber.

I continue my walk and I reach my house I open my mailbox just for the heck of it and I see one envelope. I look at it and it says
To: Cyrus Goodman
From:..............JONAH BECK

"OMG IM GOING TO READ THIS RIGHT NOW!!" I say with excitement😁😁😁😁

Sorry I posted this late. That's why I posted
this long chapter to make up for it. I'll do 2 chapters tomorrow....and I'll do a separate chapter to reveal the letter. leave a comment or idea.

Vote and Comment. Love you all and Thank you guys for reading

12:56am 7/13/17