Chapter 1: Surprise, your still trash in many eyes

The war with the white star has finished.

Cale's party is exhausted from all the fights they have been through. But all is worth it for this peace.

As they came back to the capital, they were welcomed by the cheers of the people. Everyone was flattered and embarrassed by the cheers of the people towards them. Except for one, Our Master Silver Shield Hero.

"Hyung-nim are we close to the palace yet?"

Alberu chuckled,

"My dear dongsaeng shouldn't you enjoy the peoples cheers for you first?"

The amount of people cheering for Cales friends weren't even close to half of the people screaming Cale Henituses name. Which just made Cale shudder in fear of losing his slacker life.

"MASTER SILVER SHIELD"

"OUR ROAN KINGDOMS TREASURE, CALE HENITUSE"

"MASTER CALE, OUR HERO"

Cale wanted to swear so much right now, if only the kids weren't in the same carriage as him, he would've turned into a swearing machine.

"Look HUMAN, everyone is dressed up as us!"

Cale groans in pain

After the banquet celebrating victory

Cale went to walk in the palaces garden, Raon was asleep so he was alone. Staring at the moon,

'Ah, so this is the beginning of my slacker life huh'

'I guess it was worth it all in the end'

Although Cale doesn't like how the people treats him as a hero, he just convinced himself that when he comes home to the super rock villa there won't be any people to disturb him. So, its fine for him as long as it doesn't go overboard or gets in the way of his slacker life.

Remembering the crowds of people cheering and expressing gratitude to him makes him feel an unknown warm feeling.

Meanwhile the others in the same time

'We can finally know more about him'

While they were with war with the white star they knew or more they felt that Cale was burdened by something all the time. Whenever they ask him what's wrong or what he's worried about he always says "it's nothing."

He always seems to hide his emotions too, though the children maybe fooled the adults know somethings up.

Well now that there is peace, they can now take their time to get to know each other more and smash the walls surrounding Cale.

They let their guards down for the first time in a long time.

'Ah so this might be what Cale-nim's always talking about, slacking off'

Thought Choi-han as he fell through a deep slumber.

As Cale was about to return to his room.

"Pu-chuk"

Cale felt something needle like stabbed him in the back of his neck before he fell to the ground.

CHAPTER 1 END

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Extra info: The banquet was held in night-time.

The "others" in the line "Meanwhile the others at the same time" are

- Choi han, Alberu, Eruhaben, Raon, On and Hong, Ron, Beacrox and Rosalyn