CHAPTER 2

*Warning: slight torture and swearing

"Is it worki............???"

"Yes, its worki......."

"Good pro............. planned"

What is that noise? Where am I? I can't move.

Splash

A bucket of water was poured on Cale's head.

Cough Cough cough

"He's awake now"

"Hello there Cale Henituse, the hero of the roan kingdom or should I say the whole continent."

'What is this man saying'

'I'm trash, I'm not a hero, the one who saved the continent was Choi han and the others not me'

"hmmmm you refuse to talk huh"

Beep

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHck uaaagh"

"Seems like your mouths working so why aren't you saying anything"

"What do you want"

'uggghh that hurts, so the chair im tied on is an electric chair.....no wonder'

"simple"

Said the man with a mask.

"I want you to break"

"what", Cale said with a confused face

"Let me correct that"

11 masked people appeared behind the man with a mask.

"We want you to break"

"You were the one who killed our liege, our whole life's purpose was to make the prophecy come true. The day when our liege reigns supreme and us becoming a part of his legend to turn this world anew."

'What are these guys talking about'

"The whole continent rejoiced as they watched our liege's fall, ISNT IT JUST UNFAIR?!?!?"

"He deserved it", said Cale with an exhausted look on his face.

"So, I was wondering..."

'Did this guy just ignore me'

"What would the whole continent feel when they see their hero lose his mind, broken"

'Are they idiots' Cale thought as he tried to use the super rocks power to break out of the chair.

'huh.....why isn't it working', he tried to use all his ancient powers but none of it worked.

'Now that I think about it, I haven't heard those guys talk since I woke up here'

"And that's why we're going to torture you until you lose your mind"

Said the man with the mask with a smile on his face.

Cale stared at the man with a shocked and confused look.

"Oh, you must've tried to use your ancient powers? You see that metal choker on your neck, we found that in our lieges storage room it prevents people from using their ancient powers"

'shit'

"Well enjoy your time here since you'll be staying for a long time"

Those were the last words that Cale heard before he was dragged into a dark room.

'I can't see anything'

Beep

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Damn it'

Was what the people in the crown prince's room all thought.

When they woke up to see Cale was gone, they turned the whole palace upside down to find a single trace of him just to find nothing but a note on the top of the bed Cale was supposed to reside in.

"We will take care of Cale Henituse for the time being. Do not worry as we will return him to you when he becomes broken.

-the survivors"

Just thinking about what they're going to do to Cale makes them want to blow up a castle or two.

"We need to save my dongsaeng as fast as possible"

"I WILL BLOW UP THE WHOLE CONTINENT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO OUR HUMAN" shouted Raon.

"Calm down little kid, first we have to come up with a plan to save the unlucky bastard"

"I agree Eruhaben-nim", said Alberu with the smile that Cale uses every time he's about to scam people.

"First I would like for the Molan household to take care of surveying the areas for anything suspicious."

Alberu hands a paper with a list of areas that Cale might be kidnapped in to Ron.

"Leave it to us your majesty, I would like to see who dared to try harm our young master."

"Ok, in addition I will ask my aunt to ask the elementals if they can locate Cale by feeling the presence of his ancient powers."

"The rest will come up with a plan to save Cale without letting the outside party's know."

"Me and Rosalyn will explain to the nobles why the palace was turned upside down a moment ago"

"Remember no one must know that my dongsaeng is missing or else the country will be in a panic"

Alberu and Rosalyn walked towards the conference room of the castle leaving the others behind.

Choi han is still in a dazed state. Just yesterday they were celebrating about the peace that came fruit from winning the war against the white star but now Cale was kidnapped without anybody noticing.

'It's my fault......... I shouldn't have let my guard down! If I didn't, maybe.... Cale-nim will still be with us right now...'

"Choi han stop blaming yourself"

Choi han surprised by the statement went to look at the elder dragon.

"If there's anyone to blame it should've been me"

"No! Eruhaben-nim, it's the one who kidnapped Cale's fault not you-"

"Exactly"

"..." Choi han couldn't say anything back to the dragon.

"Instead of blaming ourselves lets find a way to get the unlucky bastard back while not alerting the people"

Meanwhile Raon, On and Hong were already thinking of ideas to make Cale's kidnappers suffer.

If Cale saw the look on the children's faces, he would've thought they were about to murder someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this fanfic! This is my first fanfic so there might be some mistakes. If there's anything I can improve or correct please tell me. Again, thanks for reading!