Chapter 3

Warning: Cringe, slight torture, Swearing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 5 things Cale have learned inside this dark room.

1- the chair automatically electrocutes him for 30 minutes every 2 hours until 10 am

2- at 10 am a person comes to take him out of the chair and chain him to the wall

3- 2 persons will torture him continuously after being chained

4- he gets 1 meal per day which is bread and water

5- after he passes out from the torture, he wakes up sitting in the electric chair

'I've been here for 2 days now'

'I wonder what the others are up too'

Just thinking about the others with their enrage faces trying to find him makes Cale flinch in fear and yet feel a warm feeling inside.

'I'm going to get scolded by Raon for going outside without him.... and getting kidnapped at that'

A small smile appeared on Cale's face just by thinking of how the cute dragon will scold him for getting into trouble again.

Punch punch punch

"uuaagghkkk"

"Oi, what are you smiling around for" said the man with a feather earring.

'f*ck I forgot about this bastard'

Today's 1st torture was getting treated as a punching bag.

"Man, what the hell, your even worse than a sack of rice when it comes to being a punching bag"

'I know I'm not as fit as Choi han and the others but isn't that a little too much'

The punches Cale received had the power to kill a child in one punch. But due to their goal of breaking Cale. The man adjusted his strength to make Cale suffer but still have no bones broken. If it was any normal noble, he would've begged for mercy already or cried his lungs out for help. But all Cale did was scream out of pain which disappeared slowly as he gets used to the pain.

'Compared to my past life this is nothing'

Remembering all the hardships he faced as Kim Rok Soo and all the lives that were lost because of him. Him instead of his loved ones getting hurt.

'Yes, this is better....'

'Just imagining the kids going through this....'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd day

"Oi isn't it about time they try to find the whereabouts of their redheaded hero?"

"ahh, I guess your right Reinon"

"Don't worry I already prepared the baits"

"As expected of you, you were always very meticulous"

"Ke ke ke, I wonder what their reactions will be when they hear that"

"Man, if only we could've put a secret recording device to record their reactions"

"that's just asking to get caught ya know Lovran"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd night

"Your highness, I have confirmed 6 of the locations from the list you gave me has a plausible chance of being the place there holding the young master"

said Ron with his signature benign smile.

"Ok, then it's time for us to start the hunt for the Roan kingdoms hero."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swish swish

'Choi han we are close but I can't feel the human's presence here......or any other people'

Hearing Raons mumbles in his head makes him worry more cause even he can't feel the presence of the red head.

"Choi han were ready"

The poisonous fog made by On and Hong were ready to infiltrate the worn-out house.

"Ok then let's go"

Choi han kicked of the door only to be met by a worn out counter full of dust. There were tables and chairs too.

'Hmmm so this is a abandoned bar not a house...'

"Choi han look!"

Choi han quickly went to Hong after hearing his shout.

"This is .... a trapdoor"

As he opened the trapdoor it led to a staircase going to the cellar.

'Must be where they used to store the wine'

The 4 went down the stairs and just when they reached the cellar they saw

"A recording device?" mumbled by a confused dragon.

The recording device suddenly blinked red signaling its about to play the recording.

"Don't let your guards down" said Choi han as he quickly put his hand into his scabbard ready for any traps to activate.

"uuaAAAAGHHHHHHH" "bzzzzz"

"aaaaaaAAAACKKK" "slash"

"Aacckkkkk.... ugghhh.... kkUUOOOKK" "punch punch"

They were stunned to hear the recording as they were stuck to their places. The 4 trembled in fear hearing the recording. They were prepared for the mocking enemies voice.... but not this...

"Thi.........th......this......is......the-the......humans...voice..." mumbled by a terrified Raon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 End