Chapter 19

"So you plan to accept the God of Death's letter?"

"Yes"

After Cale decided to accept the God of Death's proposal, he quickly went to open the door and inform the others.

The moment he opened the door revealing a millimeter of space, he already saw everyone's eyes peeking through the space.

Which led to the current situation, everyone is currently in Cale's room again with the addition of Cage.

"What's going to happen to you, HUMAN?!?!??!"

"Based on the letter, it will give me a vision."

'though I'm not sure of it since it only told me if I wanted to know the past but its better to not worry the kids'

"A vision.... And when will this vision come, young master?"

"Near 9 in the morning tomorrow."

No one questioned what Cale said and simply stood by with their mouths closed.

It lasted for 5 minutes.

"You can leave my room now if you have nothing else to say." Cale said with a benign smile.

"Of course, young master-nim. Call this old man if you need anything."

Once Ron left the room, everybody else followed except the kids.

"Cale, the God of Death wont do anything bad right?"

"From the contents of the letter, he won't. But when he does, you can just get rid of him."

"THAT'S RIGHT HUMAN! IF HE DOES ANYTHING BAD WELL DESTORY HIM!!"

"Don't worry Cale! I'm sure Cage will help us get rid of the god of Death when it does something bad!!!"

***

As time went by as Cale watched the kids. He noticed the kid's boredom.

'Seems like they run out of things to do or play................. I should find someone to make some boardgames for them.

I should also get some profit at the same time.

It never hurts to earn more money'

***

The day is Sunday, the sun's shining rays were especially bright this morning with no clouds to block it.

A certain group of people have finished their breakfast early and quickly huddled up to a red heads room.

< 00 : 11 : 05 >

The time was slowly running out.

There was a swordsman with his hands on the scabbard, with a look that signifies he was ready to go to battle.

A dragon with a ball of mana in his hands ready to cast.

A mage with a necklace of mana stones with a cold gaze.

A butler standing beside his master while quietly polishing a dagger.

Just the 4 of them can quickly scare away all of the evil beings in this world just with their stare.

But there was more-

"How about you all calm down."

Said a certain red head sitting upright on his bed.

Ron and Eruhaben shot up a glare to Cale.

"Young master-nim, that God of Death has never done anything good. How can we trust him?"

The elder dragon shook his head. "Aigoo, you Unlucky Bastard"

'................ Why the hell are they the ones who look tired'

Sigh

Cale quickly re-opened the novel he was reading.

'after all of this, I should hire someone to create objects from my original world

The kids are also getting bored,

maybe they'll like snake and ladders...............wait

Even better JENGA-'

BANG

"HUMAAAAN!!!"

Raon's scream was the last thing he heard before completely losing consciousness.

While the others watched how Cale went from reading a novel to banging his head on the headboard.

***

"le.... Cale...Cale!!!"

"hmmmm!?!"

'this....is...'

A beautiful red-haired lady with pretty yellow eyes with a tint of red in them who was grinning from ear to ear was staring at Cale.

'this must be Drew Thames'

"Look who's sleeping in the garden, what happened to the little boy running all over the place awhile ago? Hmmm?", The lady said in a teasing tone.

Cale turned his head due to embarrassment.

"Pff-, Come here mom will carry you." Said his "mother" with open arms.

'no need-'

"okay mom"

'ehh- EHHHHHHHH'

The little boy ran to his mother and hugged her.

"There there, go to sleep now. Ill carry you back to your room so no need to worry about waking up in the garden."

'I...cant..control..my..body-'

After getting carried for a few minutes the boy and the soul inside him fell asleep.

***

Chapter 19 END

***

Guess who failed 2 math tests in a row-

🏃‍♀️ Time to buy some mcdo chicken to ease the pain