Chapter 18: To be One

It was about nine in the morning when Cale started to open his eyes, there he saw pairs of eyes staring at him.

Once the people staring at him saw him wake up they quickly went to their original positions. When the kids went back to the side of the bed leaving Cale's chest. Cale quickly sat up, confused on why everyone was in his room.

"..."

"Why are all of you here?"

"..."

"Drink this lemonade first, young master-nim."

Cale accepted the cup of lemonade.

"Cale-nim...Cage came here and has something to tell you."

The moment he heard Cage's name, Cale choked on the lemonade.

Cough cough Cough cough

'THAT GOD OF DEATH'

After coughing up, Cale quickly regained his composure.

"Where is she?"

"She is in the reception room, young master-nim."

As Cale was about to stand up and storm the reception room. An arm blocks his way.

"Please do remember to eat your breakfast first, young master-nim." Said Ron with a benign smile.

After saying what needs to be said Ron quickly resigned his arm.

Cale stopped when he reached the door and turned his head to look back.

"Let's go eat."

After saying that, Cale resumed to walk towards the dining room with his family following him.

***

Cage entered the dining room as Cale ordered Ron to invite her to eat breakfast with them.

"Thank you, young master Cale."

Cale just nodded his head as he bit into a piece of steak.

..................

Silence rained over the dining table. The only thing you can hear are the clashing of the utensils and the munching on food.

"Cage! What did you want to tell the human?"

Everyone froze for a second then continued eating again except for Cage. Cage froze at the question and when a minute passed grabbed the glass of champagne and drunk it in one go.

"Young master Cale."

Upon hearing his name, Cale put all his attention on the words Cage will say next.

"The God of Death gave you a letter and wants you to read it alone."

"..."

The mood suddenly went down on the dining table. It was as if a cold winter breeze just brushed by them.

"Is it like the one from last time?"

Raon and Cage quickly understood what Cale meant.

"Yes, young master Cale it is the same, I still cannot understand the contents."

Raon stared at his plate coldly as he remembered the state his human was in when he read the God of Death's letter last time in the crown prince's room.

"Give it to me."

Cage nodded and gave the folded piece of paper to Cale.

After receiving the piece of paper, Cale drunk one last cup of water and headed to his room.

"Ill be reading it alone."

Hearing those words, no one dared to follow him.

***

Cale went to the corner of his room and sat on the floor.

He carefully unfolded the piece of paper.

< Cale Henituse. >

< Would you like to know your past? >

< 23 : 59 : 48 >

< You will need to decide when this countdown reaches zero. >

"Hahaha..."

'that motherf***** GOD OF DEATH

*** REALLY JUST GAVE ME 1 DAY TO DECIDE-'

Sigh

'wasn't *** timing great................ just when I was planning to meet my family'

Because of the war with the white star, Cale was able to bury one of his fears. The fear of his family realizing he isn't the same Cale from the past. The war with the white star helped in one way or another for Cale to temporarily forget this fear. Since he didn't have much time to meet with them he didn't have to worry of being different from the original Cale.

He knew.

He knew that they already saw him change from trash to a commander.

He knew.

He knew that even if he changed into a commander, the Og Cale must have mannerisms that he doesn't do.

He was afraid.

He was afraid of his family realizing these slight changes that might signify their suspicions on him.

On him not being the Og Cale.

Now that the war has ended, He was laid bare.

Bare to observe all day with no distractions.

They have all the time in the world to suspect him of not being the Og Cale.

But.

'I am now Cale Henituse and he is now Kim Rok Soo.'

The two of them have already met. They already agreed on who is who.

They have already agreed on who they were from then on.

'I don't even need a day to decide'

>Chapter 18 End<

---------------

Sorry for the short chapter and posting late இ௰இ. My online classes have started so expect very late updates... 

(Mon-Sat online classes is PAIN)