Chapter 4

*Warning: Cringe?

In the Crown Prince's Room

""Aacckkkkk.... ugghhh.... kkUUOOOKK" beep beep beep

"............................."

"Those bastards..."

"Rosalyn calm down- "

"THOSE BASTARDS, HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO THE YOUNG MASTER"

"Calm Down"

Everyone went silent after hearing the Crown prince.

After the war with the white star, it was planned to have a whole week celebration but the kidnapping of Cale Henituse on the 1st day was already a bad start.

"Sigh, ill tell my people to spread rumors about you guys going on a trip or vacation with Cale so they won't be suspicious of your absence in return is it possible for you guys to go infiltrate the places where my dongsaeng might be? As fast as possible?"

"Yes, your highness we will finish infiltrating all the places in 2 days' time"

"Ok, now go to sleep you may start the infiltration tomorrow."

*Everyone returned to their rooms

At Choi han's room

"Choi han, can I sleep with you?"

"Of course, Raon"

Choi han remembers how the kids always slept with Cale but now that he's gone....

"Where are On and Hong?"

"They went to grandpa Ron and Beacrox's room"

"I see"

As the 2 lay in the bed together.

"Hey Choi han"

"yes"

"The humans going to be ok right"

".... Of course, Raon once we save him, he's going to be ok"

"...really"

"Yes really, that's why we must save him as soon as possible so that he can be happy again"

"OK CHOI HAN I SHALL DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT GOES IN OUR WAY OF SAVING THE HUMAN"

"And I shall defeat anyone who tries to hurt Cale-nim"

Raon laughed at Choi han's statement before he fell sleep.

'Cale-nim, please, please be ok'

'Please hold on a little longer'

Thought Choi han before he fell asleep beside the dragon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th day

"oiii how's Catherine holding up"

"Reinon it seems like we have to break the hero in 2 days' time"

"what"

"Catherine said shell only be able to hold the barrier until the 6th day or at most evening on the 6th day"

"..."

"I'll tell Lovran to increase the dose of the drug in the hero's food"

"Ill tell everyone the situation so that we can move the plan earlier"

"Thank you"

"Sure, oh todays your day, right? the red heads pretty hard to break so you might have to go all out"

"don't worry I have everything planned out"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Cale have eaten the food given to him

'These tastes different from the last time'

Creak

Thud

"Enjoyed your food hero"

"..."

"You don't talk much, do you?"

"..."

"When you first came here, you screamed so loud you know"

The woman then proceeds to take out a chair and sit Infront of Cale.

'What is this woman going to do'

Cale remembers that this woman was the one who kept staring at him with a psychotic smile when he woke up in this dark room.

"Hey aren't you scared to die here"

"..."

'No reaction huh'

"aren't you worried that your friends might leave you here to rot"

Stare

'oh now he's staring at me seems like I'm getting closer'

"aren't you just a burden for them now"

Flinch

'Hmm? Did he just'

"hmmmmm with such a weak hero isn't it better for them to just throw you away"

'what'

"And what can they even......"

'Shes lying'

'I'm not a hero'

'But they need me... right?'

'They said that I gave them a family'

'But they would've gotten one even without me'

'I gave them a home to return to'

'They would have gotten a home even without me'

'Raon, On and Hong NEEDS ME'

'All I did was prolong their suffering'

'If I didn't save Raon, On and Hong they could've not felt what it feels like to be in a war, having to face Death almost every day, having to learn things they should not know as of their age and seeing death around them...'

"SO, in conclusion, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BURDEN NOW"

That was the last straw as Cale's eyes quivered.

'Is everything what it seems'

'Or am I only looking at it as the way I want it to look'

As confusion devoured Cale a woman was enjoying his suffering.

"Well, I'll be leaving now"

As the woman was about to leave the door she suddenly stopped and threw a bag full of powder into the air. It dispersed in the room. It emitted a faint glow and smelled like lavender before it all disappeared into the air.

"There, your present, I'll be going now"

Click thud

Once the woman left, Cale's mind was wondering. It was trying to find a definite answer.

'Am I needed to get a happy ending'

Cale scanned through his records. All his memories. All the actions of the past...and all of the emotions. He felt it all over again. He repeated it and repeated it. It was as if he was being chased by death. The question "If he didn't interfere would everything be better?" caused a stir in his emotions. He felt everything over and over again because of this until he felt...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 END