titus 3:5

he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

"so what's your favourite colour?"

gojō satoru stretched his long arms over his head before turning to akina.

"not important," she walked ahead of him, stepping up the small stairs that led to her front door, "come on"

gojō immediately followed after her, shaking his head lightly at her lack of response. now standing directly behind her, akina saw his tall shadow appear before her.

she reached out to open the door when gojō's hand quickly pressed on top of hers, pushing the door closed once again.

akina looked to her side to see gojo already leaning his head over her shoulder, turning to face her with an amused smile, his nose close to touching her own.

"what if i tell you my favourite colour? then will you tell me?"

akina ignored him for the moment, moving to open the door again and stepping inside her old home.

in an instant, two disfigured creatures appeared in front of her, their eyes drooping unevenly off the sides of their strangely shaped bodies. the irritating sounds escaping them caused akina to glare at them as she lifted her hand up.

the mirror just adjacent to where she stood shattered instantly before akina extended her hand forward. the pieces of glass shot in the direction of the curses, piercing their skin before pinning them messily against the wall.

akina lowered her hand, flicking off the residue of the curse that had landed on her shoulder.

"i have no concern with getting to know you, gojō" she told him plainly.

"how mean,"

the pair walked down the vast hallway, decorated with a number of portraits of previous generations of her family.

"am i not interesting enough for you?"

gojō frowned, walking beside akina with his shoulder purposefully bumping her just to see any semblance of a reaction across her features. she didn't spare him a glance, her eyes slightly narrowed in annoyance at his every point of contact.