isaiah 43:11

i am the lord, and besides me there is no saviour

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

"i see my two favourite girls have met"

gojō walked up to akina who had awkwardly introduced herself to utahime iori, placing his arms around their shoulders as they both looked at him in annoyance.

utahime scoffed, shrugging him off, already feeling irritated at the sound of his voice as she found him to be the very bane of her existence.

akina rolled her eyes, though she was irritated with his overwhelming vanity, she noticed how gojō dropped his arm from her at the very instant utahime turned her head away, his attention focused completely on getting her to look at him.

she walked away silently, leaving gojō to fuss over utahime's cruel words thrown at him. inconspicuously glancing back for a moment to see that hadn't even noticed that she left.

before gojō had interrupted, seeing as the sister school event had just concluded, utahime had been telling akina how she couldn't wait to return to kyoto, praising her in the process for how she had managed to put up with gojō satoru for so long.

akina brushed it off with a shake of her head, she didn't really know what to say in response, only occasionally agreeing when utahime said something about gojō's annoying habits.

later that evening, as gojō had informed her that everyone would be going out to celebrate since it was the final day before the kyoto school had to return, akina stood in front of her mirror.

so wear something nice for me, okay?

akina scowled as she heard gojō's teasing remark in her head, the way he had so easily convinced her with the curve of his lip.

she adjusted the pendant of her necklace to centre it before walking out of her room and headed towards gojō's, waiting after she knocked softly and called his name impatiently.

she heard a faint come in! prompting her to turn the handle and let herself enter.

she hadn't even taken two steps inside when she was met with the sight of gojō pulling a shirt off from a hanger, his top half completely bare.