mark 10:27

with man this is impossible, but not with god, all things are possible with god

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

akina glanced at the clock across from her, reading 8:34am, she brought her hand up to flatten her hair.

she then looked to her right to see that gojō was no longer laying beside her. she subconsciously reached out to pat the empty space as if to make sure he really wasn't there.

she then noticed how unusually quiet it was, the room itself seemed far to tidy to have ever housed gojō satoru.

cautiously standing up, akina walked over to the bathroom door, pressing her ear against it to check if gojō was inside. upon being met with silence, she pushed open the door and found it to be completely empty.

with one last peek into the shower, she left, walking towards the main room.

running her fingers across the seats she walked past, akina continued to check for gojō, feeling her worry grow at every turn she didn't see him.

reaching the door that opened to the balcony, akina paused her movements, realising how tense she felt at his absence.

almost as though she wanted him to come back, as though she wanted to be around him.

akina's eyes widened at her train of thought, quickly putting an end to it as she decided to stop searching for him, sitting down on a cushioned seat instead.

stupid gojō satoru.

everything was fine, akina thought to herself, she could just as easily find someone else to help her with her domain expansion.

with a huff she stood up, when she heard the click of the door open. instinctively, her arm shot back, the glass of the sliding door shattering behind her as the shards flew straight towards the target.

"hey!"

akina's arm fell slack, the fragments of glass that surrounded gojō now falling slowly to the floor as she stared at him in shock.

"gojō?"

"ah, i see you missed me," gojō smiled as he walked towards her, crunching the broken glass under his shoes,