romans 3:23

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of god

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

"i don't blame you, you know?"

gojō satoru kept his hands in his pockets whilst standing directly in front of fujihara akina, his head tilted back as he gazed at her through the lenses of his sunglasses.

"for staring at me all the time"

"you are nice to look at," akina agreed without a second thought,

"but that's not why i was staring, you have sugar on your cheek"

he frowned, inconspicuously peeking at his reflection through a nearby window as he lifted his fingers up to dust away the residue from his earlier snack.

slightly embarrassed, gojō quickly walked towards the counter to purchase two train tickets, approaching the young woman behind the glass barrier.

with a simple greeting and the casual way he told her that her smile could be one of the seven wonders, gojō caused the ticket lady's skin to burn a bright red while she stuttered out something along the lines of a thank you.

he turned around holding up the two tickets in front of his face as he walked back towards where akina stood.

"she forgot to ask me to pay"

akina glanced behind him, noticing the ticket girl still in a daze from the compliment she had just received, now beginning to hold up the line in front of her.

"okay, let's go"

akina reached out to grab her ticket when gojō pouted slightly, moving his hands out of her reach.

"you're not even a little bit impressed?"

gojō's whining, anything but endearing, caused akina to purse her lips slightly.

"not really"

gojo opened his mouth to respond with another sly remark, but stopped himself at at the sound of the train loudly approaching the platform.

he let akina walk in front of him, the two of them entering the crowd already present inside the carriage. holding on to the handrail next to her, akina averted her eyes to look out the window, sighing as she watched the plain scene pass her by.